• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
Years
um... bro there's a tile error in the Pallet Town
fbtd.png

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
There're some glitches in the Eevee Errands chapter:
1. After talking to Erika, the bicycle won't 'work' <it's like you're walking normaly> and the riding sprite & some tilesets look very weird.
2. The same happens after I capture Eevee.
3. When I came back to Celadon City, I found that I got 2 Eevees, one in my team and one in the box. Both of them hold Sun Stone.
I still encounter the Rocket Cloth glitch too so that it won't let me use Good Rod or Itemfinder.
And I have some questions for you: Why is Snorlax fairy type? Where is Saffron City? Why does PC always show Someone's PC instead of Bill's PC even I've already helped him?

Last edited:
Years
OK Thanks for the reply..
Another question is in the original Manga, RED owns a male Pikachu but in my case when I encountered it, it was always female no matter how many times I reset the save

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Well here comes more findings??
Firstly I am concerned about a strange creature in Cerulean city which eats people?? I saw a boy just before Bill's Rattata chapter who is taken inside the water just before our very eyes.. Man that is creepy... Is it an event or what because i don't know what to do next ??
Secondly I started battling Green in Celadon city. In the manga our Bulbasaur evolves after battling her Wartortle. Been saving my Bulbasaur for that event. Just wanna know if I have to evolve it before Battling her or do it after battling??
Oh I almost forgot I caught a Shiny Spearow in the grass area inside Cycling race.. Here is the screenie :
a2de1u.png

awesome spearow i caught myself a shiny snorlax in celadon city and the lake monster is a swampart

Yeah, that's one of the problem the keep arising in beta 4 and 4.5 The game would some reset when u battle trainer. Just makie sure u save state a lot. I'm currently fixin it for beta 5.

At least 8 chapters. I didn't like how beta 2 ony had like 2 new chapters. So, I'll try to do at least 8 chapters.

The creature that eats people is an event for the side chapter Water Monster chapter. I introduecd the chapter in BEta 1, but didn't have time to finish ti because main chapter is my number 1 prio. However, I've already dropped hint in the game on what exactly is the monster.

It doesn't matter whether you have bulbasaur or ivysaur evolves or not. The cutscene will just change a bit.
awsome 8 new chapters and thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
I have a question, do you have any plans to use the daynight system???

Maybe you can make some memories in night of afternoons, idk
you are making an excelente Job with This hack and the speed of the updates, Just Incredible

and the fly hm Will be aviable soon?

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015

you are making an excelente Job with This hack and the speed of the updates, Just Incredible

you can get hm fly north from cycling road from the lady in the house with the fearow

PS: sorry for my bad english i'm dutch

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 15, 2013
Bug report: It seems that whenever I enter a double battle with only one pokemon, the pokemon is weirdly duplicated for the duration of the fight. Upon experiencing this glitch, I decided that I wouldn't like to fight against two flying type pokemon with my ivysaur, so I used a revive on my pikachu. When one of the duplicate ivysaurs fainted, I sent out my newly revived pikachu. I kept fighting, but the ivysaur had disappeared, and was given the name togepi, but was completely invisible. It had the moveset of the ivysaur though. Anyway, after the battle, I kept fighting like normal with the pikachu until I got to the next town, saved, and healed up. It was at this point I had noticed that my entire party besides my pikachu was entirely replaced with level 17 togepis. Uh, if you could fix that whole double battle with only one alive pokemon bit, that'd be great. Kthx.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
you can get hm fly north from cycling road from the lady in the house with the fearow

PS: sorry for my bad english i'm dutch

Sorry but the hm isn't there, i checked the script with the avanced Map, so i'll keep looking fir it

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Rockmanmegaman are u also going to upload screen shots of the new chapters if they done
like u did before?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
Wow...
This is gonna be awesome!!!
The resets kinda ruin it...
Gonna wait a while for this to grow and improve!

Years
Bug report: It seems that whenever I enter a double battle with only one pokemon, the pokemon is weirdly duplicated for the duration of the fight. Upon experiencing this glitch, I decided that I wouldn't like to fight against two flying type pokemon with my ivysaur, so I used a revive on my pikachu. When one of the duplicate ivysaurs fainted, I sent out my newly revived pikachu. I kept fighting, but the ivysaur had disappeared, and was given the name togepi, but was completely invisible. It had the moveset of the ivysaur though. Anyway, after the battle, I kept fighting like normal with the pikachu until I got to the next town, saved, and healed up. It was at this point I had noticed that my entire party besides my pikachu was entirely replaced with level 17 togepis. Uh, if you could fix that whole double battle with only one alive pokemon bit, that'd be great. Kthx.
I don't think this is a glitch. You can see in all hacks that this happens when you use a single poke in a double battle, they always get duplicated.

My question here : I have finished the Mew chapter in Celadon but now I am clueless about the Eevee chapter where I could catch it as well as Erika is not present in the gym. Another question is how can I get HM Cut as there are certain areas where I need it

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
I don't think this is a glitch. You can see in all hacks that this happens when you use a single poke in a double battle, they always get duplicated.

My question here : I have finished the Mew chapter in Celadon but now I am clueless about the Eevee chapter where I could catch it as well as Erika is not present in the gym. Another question is how can I get HM Cut as there are certain areas where I need it
erika is at the end of cycling road and you get cut automatically when doing the eevee chapter

Years
Yeah I realized that when I reached there. Just a concern about grinding team as there is no good place for training. The VS seeker is also not activating near any trainer. All of my team is at Lv 33 while the Eevee I got is at Lv 20. Need a place to make it level up quickly

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Since my mother language isn't English, if I use some wrong words please forgive me.

I have (maybe) completed 4.5. It's a very interesting game. Thanks for your efforts. And expecting the 5.

I have some questions. :)
1. What is the "Frozen Fortress Chapter"? I have no impression about this so that I'm confused if I have already complete 4.5. Is it mean the Articuno Chapter? However when I reached Seafoam Islands, an NPC told me I'd complete but I didn't fight aganist Team Rocket.

2. Can I make my Poliwhirl evolve into a Politoed? What should I do?

3. Why can't I find a Lava Cookie in Celadon City?

4. Do the bonus chapter in bold like "Walker Farm Chapter, SYLVEON Chapter, Secret of Joy Chapter" mean it's available in 4.5?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
There're some glitches in the Eevee Errands chapter:
1. After talking to Erika, the bicycle won't 'work' <it's like you're walking normaly> and the riding sprite & some tilesets look very weird.
2. The same happens after I capture Eevee.
3. When I came back to Celadon City, I found that I got 2 Eevees, one in my team and one in the box. Both of them hold Sun Stone.
I still encounter the Rocket Cloth glitch too so that it won't let me use Good Rod or Itemfinder.
And I have some questions for you: Why is Snorlax fairy type? Where is Saffron City? Why does PC always show Someone's PC instead of Bill's PC even I've already helped him?

1) I'll fix it.
2) Okay
3) I already address it before, and said it would be fixed for Beta 5.
4) Did you patch with a clean US rom, and start a new save file.
5) Snorlax reminds me of totoro
6) Saffron city isn't playable when I said it only goes up to Articuno chapter?
7) Bill gives you the national pokedex, not change the PC name.

OK Thanks for the reply..
Another question is in the original Manga, RED owns a male Pikachu but in my case when I encountered it, it was always female no matter how many times I reset the save

It's fixed for Beta 5, don't worry.

Nah, I'm not going to make day night system. I'll do it for my next project but not this one. This game is too far in development for a new gimmick.

Well in the manga, RED never got FLY, so I'm sticking with it now. It's easier for me to script, as fly would make the order of event different. But yeah, FLY would be available in the future.

Sure, I'll fix it soon, it's because I removed the restriction of the need of 2 pokemon.

Rockmanmegaman are u also going to upload screen shots of the new chapters if they done
like u did before?

I've started development on 5, but i have to start over due to the terrible terrible glitch. So, I haven't made any new chapters yet, but I get to fix up a lot of glitches.

As soon as I start the new chapters, I'll upload them, which will b saturday.

Since my mother language isn't English, if I use some wrong words please forgive me.

I have (maybe) completed 4.5. It's a very interesting game. Thanks for your efforts. And expecting the 5.

I have some questions. :)
1. What is the "Frozen Fortress Chapter"? I have no impression about this so that I'm confused if I have already complete 4.5. Is it mean the Articuno Chapter? However when I reached Seafoam Islands, an NPC told me I'd complete but I didn't fight aganist Team Rocket.

2. Can I make my Poliwhirl evolve into a Politoed? What should I do?

3. Why can't I find a Lava Cookie in Celadon City?

4. Do the bonus chapter in bold like "Walker Farm Chapter, SYLVEON Chapter, Secret of Joy Chapter" mean it's available in 4.5?

That's the only part of Frozen Fortress chapter available.
The NPC added there were just Easter Eggs, as I was high on watching GLEE.
Yes you can, but event wouldn't show POLITOAD.
They're not available yet. Although, their coding is already in the game.

Last edited:

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Yes, I patch beta 4.5 on a clean rom and start a new save file. Now I'm stuck in the Deep Sea Search Chapter :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
So how can I evolve a Poliwhirl into a Politoed? Communication exchange isn't available in this version.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
I forgot whether I've changed it yet. Anyway, check whether Sun Stone evolve Poliwhirl to Politoad.

Hmm, the sun stone isn't effective.
But thanks to that the savfile is general between the hack and the origin rom, I just used the normal method to get a Politoed sucessfully.

Back