• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
Years
After a second knock atthe cabin door jarchio's anger flew. He wanted answers why were those rogues after them? A third knock came and he pulled the door open wildly and popped to zorua in the head. " oh great" he thought as he noticed the pokemon was just a kid. " hey little guy wake up" he said worried " please be ok" he started " i could get my rank taken away for this!!!"
Then he reconized zorua from a wanted poster he'd seen.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Err...exqueeze me? Jack mcHarley isn't wanted, he's twelve years old....

Then the door opened and the male Lucario hit Jack on the head. "AH!" he shouted. he got up and shouted "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" he touched his head to find a bruise, the bruise had already turned blue, this Lucario had hit him on the head, hard. He felt dizzy and fell over. Half-unconcious.

jarchio

Years
jarchio confused and shock of what was happening he stuttered "y-your the nebula zorua" see that the zorua was still dizzy he pulled a incent out of his sachel and placed it under its nose immediatly the little zorua started to show signs of healing. "urf... sorry im still a little jump, a group of rogue sabeleye attack last night and my training kicked in" he stated "by the way my names jarchio, phantom of the golden tribe"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack's power is supposed to be a secret, but let's say the gold tribe heard about it.

"Uh, i don't think so. And i seriously doubt i could change the tides of war, I'm just like any other Zorua. All of us can conjure illusions, or have you never seen a Zorua before?"
"Ow, did you hit me with a peice of metal or something?!" "I just came to check on Sunny, where is she?"

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Sally looked around as the pokemon kept staring,"Hello", Sally steped forward a little,Sally heard muttering by the pokemon,one of the pokemon looked like a skunktank and another like a houndoom and the rest seemed like there pre'evos,The next second the houndoom came charging at Sally,"Raaagggg","Uh oh",Sally quicly went out of the way,the Houndoom banged on one of the ruin's and it started to collaps it started raining rocks!, Sally used Quick attack to avoide the rocks but one of them hit and Sally's leg got injured,"come on pick er up i know exactly what to do" "ok sure",the Houndoom picked up Sally and walked away with the others.........

jarchio

Years
"no.... bone" jarchio said between clentched teeth "shes over there sleeping" he pointed at sunnys bed in the corner of the room. peeking out the window again he asked a second time "were you followed"jarchio growled looking out the window "cause i see someone coming this way"

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver was bored, and the warehouse was locked, although he had a strange feeling about it. Nothing else was very interesting in the city, although he did manage to get a pokemon to explain the water cannons on the wall. He also wasn't able to find Kent Reed. Hmm, what do I do now? Well, I suppose a walk in the woods would be fine. After all, I am feeling much better. And with that, the absol walked through the gate and into the woods. I am able to take care of myself, just a walk in the woods should be easy.

Eventually he came to a cabin in the woods. He stayed behind a tree, wondering who would live in a cabin like this. As he watched, he saw a Lucario, not the one from yesterday look out the window a couple times. Well, Silver thought, I mihgt as well introduce myself. And with that he started to walk towards the cabin.

jarchio

Years
jarchio peeked out once more and saw that the stranger aproaching was a absol although he had a bad dislike for this type of pokemon its aura told jarchio it was friendly. sighing in relief jarchio relaxed himself. then he opened the door to meet the absol. Grabbing his arm because the stress had made the wound start to bleed, jarchio introduced himself. "hey, I-I think i heard of you sunny said something in her sleep about an absol she was worried about." he laughed "but i never heard your name"

jarchio

Years
"nope, this is sunny's i think" jarchio said still confused on how he beat the rogue sabeleyes and ended up on a mat on sunny's cabin floor. "sorry im jarchio im kinda out of it right now" as he said that more pain shot through his legs "urgh, i should get back inside, you probably can tell im in no condition to be moving" jarchio laughed as he walked with silver back to the cabin "Geez, you look like your ready to keel over yourself" he said to silver

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Srry, i went for a stroll to the park.

Jack saw Silver heading the way of the cabin, the male Lucario and Silver talked for awile and then headed in, Jack got on his feet. "Silver, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Hey, Lucario, what's your name?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The players of this RP should read the rules more properly; one-liners are strongly looked down upon. It basically counts as spam, as you might just as well roleplay via IRC or something if you can't come up with more to write than one single line.

In Character Post length

Minimum is 1 paragraph per roleplaying post; We are looking for about three to four lines of text on a fluid width skin. (For example, Pokecommunity Pro or Lets Get This Party Startered.) This is partly because an RP easily becomes messy and too fast paced for many, if it consists of whole pages of very short posts. Quality goes before quantity.

Half paragraphs like
this, unfortunately,
do not count as a paragraph
so don't do it!

Here is an example of the minimum length we we are looking for:
[/div][/CENTER]
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

This rule applies to all IC threads; not to the OOC threads.
- Repeatedly breaking this rule merits a 2 point infraction that expires in 2 months.

One-line posts are exceptionally bad and will be dealt with even tougher. You can't fit a good RP post in one single line. No. One-liners will be deleted on sight.
- Repeatedly making one-liners merit a 3 point infraction that expires in 2 months.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny then woke up from her sleep. "Huh? What happened? Oh! Jack, Jarchio, Silver! Are you all ok?" She then started to tend to thier wounds. "I'm so sorry." "It was a late night last night and thanks to Jarchio, I'm still here. And thank you again Jack for saving me with your illusion. I don't know how to repay you all." She then handed them all berries, bread, and water. "I don't know what those rouge pokemon were even doing here." "Wait... Oh!" She made a shocked face...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sigh... Red's Hawt Chibi. Where did the "Peppers" go? i ate 'em.

Sunny had woken up from her sleep. "No problem," said Jack. "Jarchio? Weird name...i like it." "So anyway, Silver what are you doing here?" Then Sunny made a shocked face. "What's wrong?" There were several Pokemon running towards the cottage. They all wore Golden Shoulder pads. "Gold Tribe members?" thought Jack.

jarchio

Years
"wow they're totaly late i mean the fight is over" jarchio started to the door but when he reached the window he reconized one of the sabeleye as a rogue. Not only could he see it but their aura was way off. slowly he backed away from the door.
"sunny take this and run to the pokemon center with jack and silver" he said throwing a odd band to sunny "my... old friend use to use that, with it on you can run faster then me using etremespeed" jarchio said reading himself to draw the odd pokemon's attention..... "oh and sunny, hand me your locket, i promise ill return it"

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
(What do you mean Luna?)

The golden tribe knocked on Sunny's cabin door. They said "Open the door. We won't hurt you. We're here to protect you." They said. Sunny ran into the forest heading for Poseida with Jack and Silver after she accepted the band and with hesatation, gave Jarchio her locket. Then she took Jack and Silver into the forest on a path to her grandfather's dojo in the middle of the forest. "My grandfather will know a short-cut to Poseida. We have to get one because the Sablye were probably headed from Poseida to here.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Luna? who's that?

Jack started running from the cottage into the woods, he thought the gold tribe members would be with Jarchio, but apparently not. He kept on running until he came to a small field with grass as far as even HIS eye could see. Jack felt like relaxing, but he kept on running, Sableye were extremely dangorous when angry, with their high-frequency screeches and their sharp pin-thin claws, they could give you injuries that stang like crazy. How did Jack know that? His father was once faced with a Sableye from the order, His father wasn't seriously damaged but it did sting like hell.
Jack paused for around three seconds and then set off again.
Then he realized he'd left Silver and Sunny behind. So he conjured up a Giant Nebula as big as the whole forest....

Buddy was playing with his friends, then a huge black, swirly thing came into the sky from the forest not far from Poseida, Buddy and the other children hid behind Mr.Humphrey, the daycare man, who told them that everything would be alright. All the citizens stared in disbelief, this was bigger than the one that had come over their town a few years ago. Everybody looked. Some thought it was the Neoverse and shouted "Run! Hide!" others just stared in disbelief at the giant Nebula.

Last edited:

jarchio

Years
(XD wrong game srry chef)

jarchio walked away from the window and sat in the back of the cabin and watched as sunny hugged the cheif. suddenly he saw the sabeleye stare at sunny as if to kill her with its eyes. telepathicaly jarchio sent sunny a warning "watch the sabeleye, he's ready to strike". as soon as he finished his message screams were heard and the sabeleye jumped up trying to sink its claws into her head "extremespeed, closecombat!!" jarchio yelled as he sent the tiny purple creature flying. "SUNNY ARE YOU OK!" he ask as another sabeleye jumped onto his back.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
So you know chef, Jack isn't with Sunny and Silver at the moment. And i think we've gotten pretty mixed up here. Ok, Sunny ran away in one direction and Jack in the other, Jack conjured up a Nebula wich made the Sableye run away. sound good?

The Sableye that was thrown by Jarchio looked behind him, the other Sableye he had come with where not there... then he realized it was dark and looked up... A giant whirlpool of darkness was hanging above the forest, he became terrified and shouted "Run! Run f-for you LIVES!" and ran away.
Everybody was looking at the beautifull-but-terrifing black whirlpool now, it also had some little glitters like stars on it. Nate (Jack's father) looked up too and muttered under his breath "Jack what have you done now?!"

jarchio

Years
"THATS RIGHT RUN BACK TO YOUR SCUM OF A LEADER!" jarchio growled as he threw a sabeleye claw that was stuck in his arm at them... looking up jarchio now noticed why they ran.... "illusion" he stated. then he thought if neoverse discovered this they would look for the cause the first thing that came to his head was a small pokemon. "JACK" he yelled trying to pick up his aura or scent.
"gotcha" he murmered darting away with extremespeed.... "Sunny get to your dojo, and lock the doors" he told her telepathicaly
"hang on jack" he thought as he ran

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny came running back knowing that everything was allright because nobody would look at a big whirlpool and go running towards it. So she, Jack, and Silver came running back to see if Jarchio was alright. She opened the back door and hoped she saw no Sabelye and that Jarchio was alright. She was wishing all these bad things had never happened. She just wanted to be with her friends and for everything to be alright. But she still was a little bit happy on the inside for she loved adventures. She opened the door and ran inside the cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back