• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokemon for my team?

Years
  • WV
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
I already have:

Arcanine
Eggsecutor
Starmie
Crobat
Jynx

If you have any recommendations for me, that'd be fantastic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd go with either Tyranitar or Dragonite if you can get them and if you have the patience to raise them up to level 55 respectively.

Divider

Grand Master Johto Champion
Years
Your very heavy on psychics with 3 in the party a strong ghost or dark type will crush nearly the whole team. I recommend a strong dark type with hard hitting attacks such as an absol with swords dance or an umbreon with dark pulse. If your starmie knows thunderbolt, then get a flygon with earthquake, aireal ace, dragonbreath and crunch. Those moves give a "Swiss army" against rogue types. Crunch will also work on normal pokemon like a baws. Thats my 2 cents.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I already have:

Arcanine
Eggsecutor
Starmie
Crobat
Jynx

If you have any recommendations for me, that'd be fantastic.
Well to me I think you're using to many Psychics (replacing Egg/Jynx but that's just me) but I don't exactly know how you run your party. If I had to choose a #6, I'd go with a Steel or Dragon type. Dragonite, you can find a Dratini fishing with Super Rod in Dragon's Den at level 40 or if you can find a Bagon with the right Nature, for speed.

Steel- I'd go with Skarmory, where you can find on the route directly below Blackthorn City. Get him hooked up as your lead Pokemon with the Spikes/Toxic Spikes combo.

For a competitive battling you have to make sure you can face against all types of Pokemon, and right now, I can see a Dark Pokemon hurting half of your party. So you'll need a very strong Bug (preferably Heracross) or Fighting to fight back.

This is what I'd go with but its your party, your decision:

Dragonite
Starmie
Skarmory
Heracross
Arcanine
Crobat

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Going to move this to In-game Team Help if people want to give more advice for your team in that regard. If you want competitive advice though then you'd want to repost it in the Competitive Battling Centre's main section as well, along with additional details (as that section requires stuff like movesets and EV spreads).

Back