• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scary Pokemon Stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
Years
I've heard of that one before. You're right in saying that it's pretty gruesome...I remember having to do some happy stuff so I could chipper up.

I found an interesting story myself. It's called Pokemon Strangled Red. To be honest though, it's more depressing than anything.

I didn't really like the ending, like what exactly did he strangle? his brother? thats creepy, but it was pretty depressing. I'm looking for more creepy-pastas now.

EDIT: Found a cool website with a bunch of creepy-pastas, its called "fyeahpokemoncreepypasta" and its a tumblr website, so just enter that name, then .tumblr .com and it should take you there. it has a lot of them on it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Pokemon creepypastas, those just scare the hell out of me. Just even looking this thread made me paranoid of my surroundings and I looked around just to make sure nothing was spying on me.
About the Hypno's lullaby, it scared the hell out of me that I had to sleep at my parents bed. (YES I AM 14 GOING 15) That voice is just so scary.
I guess, you could say that I am just a scaredy cat as I can't even play L4D (YES THAT GAME, LEFT 4 DEAD).

Sharp Dresser

Possibly Blaziquaza?
Years
A half-necro.
Honestly, Pokémon creepypasta isn't that scary. Most creepy ideas have been done, if not, repeated. Read Jeff the Killer or The Cleansing (Not safe for work). JtK plays on one of or natrual fears, while The Cleansing is creepy in the sense that Roger finds it all normal. These are much better ones than the ones you talked about. Hell, go read The Rake, or anything involving our favourite faceless, slender monster-man or what appears to be his German roots. Much more scarier.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Thanks, for now, I must go stab and brutally beat my Hypno on FireRed.
Didn't bother me but I ain't taking any chances.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Pokemon Creepy Black

I found this hacked Fire Red game online and I got it for around 2 bucks.
It turns out when i got it it was on a disc, unlike most Pokemon games, which are on cartridges. I played it and i loaded up like Fire Red. But, when i got to the Prof. Oak speech, It said Pokemon Creepy Black. I was like, wow, people have been looking for this for a long time. So I started playing the game and the trainers were CURSING. Then, after the battle with Gary Oak at the beginning, I looked at my Pokemon and I saw IT. Yes, the infamous Ghost.
I had not had him earlier and he had one attack, Curse. He could not learn ANY other moves and he would never die. I played through the game and noticed some weird things. There was a trainer in a tree who said, "Why do you have THAT Pokemon?! He is very dangerous!" And, at the battle with Brock, you had to put Ghost first or else Curse wouldn't work. I haven't finished the game yet, but, I continue to keep playing. It is a very weird game.

Cheshire Absol

Zombie <3
Years
Well...there's this one weird theory I though of while playing Pokemon....
So, has anyone heard the tale of the Unicorn and the Lake?
The unicorn flees off into the mountains, as it is being chased by humans for its elegant pelt and its horn. It is also mentioned that it comes down very rarely from its mountain haven. The unicorn is said to live for a hundred or more years as well.
Well, doesn't the same apply to Absol?
Absol has one horn.
If you read Absols Pokedex entries, it claims that Absol lives for a hundred years, and was mistaken to be the cause for disasters by humans. Because of that, they were pushed into the mountains. By humans. It also mentions that it very seldom ventures down from the mountains.
So, is Absol some kind of mutated unicorn?
Or is it the unicorns "evil twin" of sorts?

Just wondering...I mean...on my game my PokeDex like...malfunctioned and for some reason would only bring up a Rapidash and Absol...and the game froze afterwords, then I sorted out the similarities. And boom! xD

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
When you say "Ghost," do you mean this thing?
04e175fa3121b6c9746d71d9d214abab

Cause that's MissingNo.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
i have no idea in what the game is with the hypno lullabye but i remember when i first got pearl i was 7 and i started to play it well i played well after midnight and went in the old house in eterna forest and when you go in to certin rooms ghost people will walk through the walls and disapear then when i weent upstairs i click on the tv and rotom appeared it scared the heck out of me but then again i was 7

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
The Lavender Town makes me cry after playing it. It was just so disturbing rather than that hacked Pokemon ROM going around that kills you in seven days if you don't make a copy of it and send it to your friends.

psycodragon

Digimon Can Eat It
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
Couple of stories:

1.I was in pokemon and I was along a route and saw a child. I always talk to children for their nonsense. She said "Waaaah! I want my daddy!". I was confused, she could go back as the town was still in view. Then a battle started and showed Hypno. My eyes wide in horror, I realized Hypno had stolen the child. I killed it with curse, as I had a ghost up front. It died as it should have.

2. I was in a pokemon hack called fuligin where you`re in team rocket. There is a point when you`re brother stands up to Mewtwo but vanishes. Three seconds later my sister had a massive headache. A coincedence... right?.........

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
RE: Pokemon Creepy Black

No, I don't mean that. I mean the... game... JUST LOOK IT UP!!!

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
...Whoa, I read it now. So is it legit with the dying and GHOST showing up with you being all old at the end and the creepy Lavender Town music on a loop and stuff? That's freaky...unless you're making this up. I doubt you are making it up though.

On a slightly different topic, but still related to the Creepy Black thing, I was goofing around looking for pictures of GHOST(because I didn't know what it looked like. It turns out it's got MissingNo Ghost's sprite, like I thought) and I found THIS on DeviantArt. It's not mine.
Spoiler:

Sorry for the huuuuuuuuugeness. That's why it's in a spoiler..

IS THAT NOT THE MOST FREAKISH AWESOME THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN?!?!??

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2012
Two Stories

Okay. I actually do a lot of Pokemon Creepypasta reading, and so maybe my mind is just trying to make something really pretty normal into a scary experience, but I'll let you guys be the judge. Here are two creepy Pokemon experiences of mine:

1. Lavender Town

So, I've read quite a few Pastas about Lavender Town, and I finally decided to listen to the song. Finding a legitimate-looking video on Youtube, I turned the volume of the computer to a reasonable level, and began to listen.
Almost immediately after the video started, I started to feel a bit worried and anxious. The feeling only increased as the video went on, and, by 1:30, it had developed into a splitting headache and my ears and sinuses hurt something terrible.
Not being able to take it anymore, I shut the window. The headache, along with the pain in my ears and sinuses, went away in less than a minute.

2. Smokescreen

(This one is really and truly creepy, at least in my opinion.)

I was playing Pokemon Soulsilver, and I had just beaten the Elite Four. I had my favorite Pokemon, my beloved female Ninetales named Vixen, at the head of my team.
I was wandering around Victory Road, looking for some reasonably strong Pokemon that I could beat, as I wanted to level up my Ninetales some more.
All at once, I was attacked by a Pokemon. I can't remember what it was, because this was quite some time ago, but I remember it was just as strong as I had hoped it would be.
Entering battle, I selected my move. As I always start with a move that will put the foe at a disadvantage, I selected Smokescreen, aiming to lower my assailant's accuracy.
But just as the smoke attack landed itself on my foe, the game froze. But that wasn't what surprised me, because it is an old DS, and, although I didn't have any cheats activated at the time, I did have my brother's Action Replay in, and it is prone to making the game freeze up.
But no.
What was terrifying was that at the exact moment my game froze, every single smoke detector in the entire house simultaneously went off. I nearly fainted with shock, I'm not exaggerating.
Later, when we had shut all the blaring devices off, we had a man come in to examine them. He could find nothing wrong with them. They weren't late for a checkup, the batteries were fine, all the wiring was undamaged, and there had been no smoke in the house during the anomaly.
None of us could figure out what happened.
I never told anyone about my game.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
So am i the only person that got creeped out by the Lavender town music as a kid? Idk whenever i heard it i just got so...depressed. I literally had to turn the sound off whenever i played through those parts...still don't like it

Years
It's been nearly a year since this thread was last posted in- we ask that you don't bump any threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Always feel free to start a new thread if you don't see any active ones, though (as long as they follow the rules!).

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back