• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Now you got your starter from prof.Stomps and you decided to participate in oran league where you go through island to island and collect the badge. Boat started to go and when it was only half an hour away from island the storm came and ship sinks. You then landed on deserted island where you need to survive. You catch pokemon, provide foods, find water, build houses and later can evolve pokemon. Sound simple? Good.

Name:
Starter:
Looks:
Personalities:
Others:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana
Starter: Chikorita and Pidgey (see sig) if thats not alright I'll changge this
Looks: I have dark blue eyes,blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pok?mon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ash?s but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pok?balls in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out
Personalities: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends. I?ve got a carefree personality except when it comes to battling. When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pok?mon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.
Others: none

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
You can start. Anyone still can join though.
Here's mine:
Name: Solar
looks: long brown hair, blue eyes, blue sleeveless shirt, red mini skirt, long white socks, red and white coloured sneakers and gold watch on right hand
Personalities: Solar is smart girl who never gives up. She can be stubborn, but she is very kind too.
others: Solar used to live in the forest with other pokemon after her parents died. One day kind lady found her and adopted her.

O

Your Mom
Years
Name: Ruto Maki (heh i took some syllables of Naruto Uzimaki)
Starter: Vulpix (Kyuubi) (i know its not 9 tails yet)
Looks: wild Yellow Hair?(not blonde), White T-shirt with black pants. wears black sandals. He wears a firestone in a pendulum necklace. he has persuaded his vulpix many times to evolve but he decided not to.
Personalities: Crazy. Does everything he has said before and has never failed something that he had said.
Others: Is an orphan.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Can we start now?

Chikorita talkng: <Yeah lets start, lets start, lets start, Pleeeeaaaassseeee.>

Years
Name: Lizzy
Starter: Ponyta {Ruffian-F}
Looks: Brown hair that is medium length. She usually leaves it down, for she dosn't like the hassle of putting her hair up. Her eyes are dark brown. She was wearing a t-shirt she recieved from marching band and blue jeans when the ship crashed. She is wearing white sneakers.
Her Ponyta is pure black instead of the usual pale color. The flames are still the same color.
Personalities: Lizzy goes into something with her all, and won't back off until the end. She is very determined and competitive, but also friendly. She longs for companions and hates being alone. She will also try to help out whenever possible.
Ruffian is highly competetive, even to the point of being somewhat dangerous. She is hard to befriend for the fact that she trusts almost nobody. She loves being left alone, and Lizzy is the only human she will obey.
Others: n/a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back