• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~Celestial League~ T OCC (Revamped)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm reading through posts but will not be posting anything until tomorrow. I'm very out of sorts today. (if you want to know why check the RP discussion thread)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting. I need ShayShay to post, and she's going with some issues right now that have kept her from posting.

Scratch that XD

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
that's okay guys. I was gone for the weekend. Got into a car wreck and am starting senior year this week I know how it is. I will also be gone this weekend as well going to an anime convention.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Quick question about Danielle's newly captured Natu. It's Lv. 11 and according to Bulbapedia it learns Teleport at Lv. 9. The three moves it displayed in battle were Peck, Leer and Night Shade. Should I add Teleport to its movepool as well or just skip it and wit till the next move is learned?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
if you would like it to learn teleport that's fine, if not just wait for the next move.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
come on guys post! I want to see a few more posts before I start the next chapter this week. Really before I get to the chapter I need at least a few of you to get to the end of the route and see the people blocking the entrance to Mercury City.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Oh crap! I forgot my last post didn't carry through because the sight wasn't working for me O.o I was waiting this whole time, sorry! Working on one now

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
it's okay Sephear.

I'm hoping things will pick up now that I'm no longer going away on weekends. No more camping til next year and no more anime conventions til January.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright, hereto has made it to the end of the route, my character will show up in my post and Kenneth is with her. So Chapter 2 is about to start :).

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tyler's back. And a lot more active this time.

As soon as Tyler nabs a Natu, anyone's free to make in interaction. He'll be on Route 1.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
So, um,anyone wants to go over to Danielle to see what her rush was? She's standing near the entrance cheking her Pokétch to find a place where she can eat. If not, lemmeknow so I can send her to a place where she can buy food

Back