• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craftrum - The PokéCommunity Minecraft SMP Server

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Alright! I'll definetly join this! I love minecraft and being able to play minecraft with my Pc friends will be even better! And that Pixelmon Idea:

That would fit the server very well, because its the Pokémon Community Minecraft server.

[EDIT BELOW]

I can't acsses the server. : ( (Sadface) It says :
Java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: No further information. I'm using 1.7.4. is the server down or did the IP change?

I asked about it with the staff and one of them told me the server is currently offline for some kinda project.

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
Well... the server was taken down in preparation for a new 1.7 ready world, but it seems that Mojang are going on an update spree meaning that the vital plugins are almost always out of date.

On top of this people are of course busy with things all the time so it might be a while till it comes back up.

I have some screens of the WIP here though...
Spoiler:

Back