• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Lumiose Ghost Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
The Lumiose Ghost Girl mystery

I have a theory that the ghost girl is really a Banette driven into such a vengeful state because of its abandonment that it actually went a step forward and turned into a real human ghost. It stands in Lumiose because it's the biggest city in Kalos, so the chances of finding its former owner are higher. It says that you're not the one, which obviously means it's looking for someone...

Last edited:

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
Okay, I will tell the ACTUAL story k? She was a young girl that actually died on the elevator. Twisted? Indeed. Also, do you see those sleeping whatha-ma-call-its? Those were her pokemon. If they weren't anyone's than they would be feral, like a pokemon in the wild. As to why she says "No..You aren't the one.." I don't know. I'm assuming she is referring to a friend, or a trainer of some sort.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
No, this has been discussed extensively throughout the forum and the general consensus is that she's a Bidoof.

Yes, and she's looking for the person who will help her evolve into Purge.

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Ok MEGA BIDOOF? Bidoof should not mega evolve, it should evolve into Bibarel and then Bibarel mega evolves, but this Pokémon is not worth of having a mega evolution anyway. I think the ghost girl wants a person with a certain ID, item or Pokémon. Whatever/Whoever she is looking for must be hard to unlock or find!

Years
Ok MEGA BIDOOF? Bidoof should not mega evolve, it should evolve into Bibarel and then Bibarel mega evolves, but this Pokémon is not worth of having a mega evolution anyway. I think the ghost girl wants a person with a certain ID, item or Pokémon. Whatever/Whoever she is looking for must be hard to unlock or find!
nope...bidoof, you do need an item though, the beaver stone

Elements1

Meh
Years
I would love to see a OP mega freakin bidoof. NOT Biberal, but bidoof, and the ghost girl gives you the Bidoofite.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I think the creepy girl will play into the sequel of the game. You're not the one, but a few years later, the new protagonist will be the chosen one.

BasedNate

ImDaBes
Years
I think the creepy girl will play into the sequel of the game. You're not the one, but a few years later, the new protagonist will be the chosen one.

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe in Pokemon Z, the protagonist there will have some sort of story (assuming it's a sequel) with that ghost girl. I think it's either a new Dark/Fairy Legendary Pokemon or Darkrai.

Then again, why am I not the chosen one? This isn't fair. I have a mother****ing Arceus at my disposal which that Lumiose City ghost girl didn't notice - it's a fricking Pokemon god; the one who built this universe; Pokemon; and humans, which means that he made you, so that also means whatever plot you're pulling for the future protagonist, it would've been way more less complicated with me involved. If a Pokemon Champion such as myself who went on a overall in-game lost record of 1 while my win record was over 9000, how am I not deserving to be the chosen one? >:I

Spoiler:

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
Years
Or the ghost girl from the sky-something or other bridge came to kalos to look for the guy/girl that she gave the lunar wing to in black/wight 2.

Or she is a other creepy ghost.

I just know that I won't be going to that building for a wile.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
So I'm not the only one who encountered this? Everyone did? That's a relief, just after I saw it I thought I had been seeing things...

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I heard a theory that the lumiose ghost girl is a latias o.o further details in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back