• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
PSA: Looking to join the club? Just reply to the current topic!

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥

PokeChibi_No__27___Sandshrew_by_TentacleLoveGoddess.png

Pokémon of the Week: Sandshrew, Pikachu, and Pachirisu!

Credit to AlexOzzyCake for the original Cute Pokémon Club!

Here we go again! This is the Cute Pokémon Club, well, the new one, and we're back with a sole objective:

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

Even though cute Pokémon might not be the best battlers to have around these parts (but there are cute Pokémon that are both exceptionally powerful and cute! Teehee :P), one thing's for sure about them: you'll melt from the cuteness! And who couldn't resist some cute Pokémon action, too? Plushies, drawings, whatever, something, fics, anything, there's always a way to express your love of cute Pokémon! Put on that smile, cause it's going to be a great day! :)

♥Rules!♥

1. Follow all PC Rules. (It's a given, that's for sure!)
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass. (Generic Rule #2)
3. Try to somewhat stay active. ^^ (Unofficial official rule #3)
4. Enjoy!

♥Our Affiliates!♥

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~
Time for me to head to work for getting affiliates... or maybe someone, perhaps a kind soul, would be willing to PM or VM me about affiliation?

Style and CSS by ♪Twiggy♪

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Cute Pokémon: Sandshrew & Pachirisu
Why?: After owning the last one I'd love to see how this turns out x]

What can I say, I love cute Pokemon, they're the best kind <3

Pokemon of the week please ;D

Spoiler:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
YAY I love you now Twiggy

Cute Pokémon: Chikorita (Daisy) and Jirachi
Why?: I looveee cute Pokemon! In addition, shiny cute Pokemon are the best!

Years
Well, I'm signing up to "The Cute Pokemon Club 2.0"!

Name: Hikari10
Cute Pokémon: Oshawott (Julian) and Elgyem (Wylia)
Why?: They are my two most fave Pokemon.

My vote for Pokemon of the Week:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
Cute Pokémon: charmander and riolu
Why?: I looveee cute Pokemon!!!
my vote for PotW goes to
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Note: The current PotW is actually a temporary placeholder for now, so you guys can still comment on others' choice. And you guys can certainly start a new topic anytime, anywhere, without the need of my permission.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Name: Sarah/HoodieDoodie
Cute Pokémon: Vaporeon + Hoppip
Why?:
I've never really been someone for the really strong and buff pokemon, as I prefer visual looks to strength. Despite most cute pokemon not being as strong as others, I always choose them in battle because I love to have a pokemon that I personally like and enjoy battling with rather than one that is there only because its 'strong'. I tend to be discouraged when I don't like something, and even though the highest evolutions kick ass I couldn't care less for most of their looks. Cute pokemon ftw! <3

Vaporeon and Hoppip because Vaporeon is my all time favourite pokemon (Who is also cute) ans Hoppip because Hoppip is adorable, and I adore all the Hoppips.

This is a great idea for a club! There were so many pokemon I could've chosen that appeal to my tastes, aha.

edit: wait, is this club for pokemon that we personally think are cute, or ones that are classified as 'cute' in the game? (you know, the contest cute, where there is also beauty, tough, etc.)

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
-Name:ultimatewolf -Two cute pokemon:mew & latias
-Partner pokemon:giggles the mew -why:my favorite pokemon are cute pokemon
welcome to the club,ultimatewolf!!!
nice nickname btw

Name: Sarah/HoodieDoodie
Cute Pokémon: Vaporeon + Hoppip
Why?:
I've never really been someone for the really strong and buff pokemon, as I prefer visual looks to strength. Despite most cute pokemon not being as strong as others, I always choose them in battle because I love to have a pokemon that I personally like and enjoy battling with rather than one that is there only because its 'strong'. I tend to be discouraged when I don't like something, and even though the highest evolutions kick ass I couldn't care less for most of their looks. Cute pokemon ftw! <3

Vaporeon and Hoppip because Vaporeon is my all time favourite pokemon (Who is also cute) ans Hoppip because Hoppip is adorable, and I adore all the Hoppips.

This is a great idea for a club! There were so many pokemon I could've chosen that appeal to my tastes, aha.

edit: wait, is this club for pokemon that we personally think are cute, or ones that are classified as 'cute' in the game? (you know, the contest cute, where there is also beauty, tough, etc.)
welcome to the club,Sarah
btw it is for the pokemon we find cute

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Wanna join!!!!

Name: gunnerpow7
Cute Pokémon: Bellossom and Petilil
Why?: Well if it wasn't obvious by my avatar, sig, profile and blog (yes I have one!), I really love Bellossom. It is so cute and I just want to hug it! =3
I also chose Petilil because it is like Oddish's Gen V cousin. I would pick Lilligant, seeing as it is like Bellossom's Gen V cousin, but it is more on the beauty side than the cute one so I chose its pre-evolution.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Name: ShinyGlameow
Pokemon: Eevee and Shaymin
Why: I love cute Pokemon and think they CAN be good in battle. Chose Eevee because it evolves into awesome stuff as well as just being adorable, and shaymin cos I love the small legendaries.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Name: deoxys121
Cute Pokemon: Aron; Plusle
Why?: Cute Pokemon are cute! That's why! :P Also, Alex, I just love that pic you provided for the Pokemon of the Week! It's well... cute!

Here's a pic of one of my cute partners:
Spoiler:

Years
I'm definitely joining! :D Though as cute as the opening post is, everything being tilted kind of hurts my head haha XD;;

Name: Cirno
Cute Pokémon: Emolga and Lillipup
Why?: Emolga's just reallyyyy cute and I love its voice in the anime... same for Lillipup. :3! They're also small which adds to the cuteness factor imo~

My PoTW vote:

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name: Sector Revenge
Cute Pokémon: Latias(Aurora) & Vulpix(Sara)
Why?: Well...cute Pokemon are fun to hang around with. So Imma join this club because it's awesome for cute Pokemon :D Plus Twiggy Rule!

And of course, the ()'s are nicknames for my Pokemon :)

Last edited:

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Just gonna say - best CSS everrr.

----
Yay we're back! Let the cuteness eat your soul. n_n

Name: Tails05
Cute Pokémon: Emily the Jirachi and Mojo the Shaymin

Let's start off with this:
pokmon-no-shaymin-it-man.jpg

anyone get it?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
OK, I'm gonna freeze the suggestions for PotW for now... because,

It's Voting Time!

OK! And for the nominees...

Sandshrew
Spoiler:

Oshawott
Spoiler:

Pikachu and Pachirisu
Spoiler:

Aron
Spoiler:

Sewaddle
Spoiler:

Shaymin (the image's not quite there)
Spoiler:

Anything that wins the PotW Contest will end up in the Cute Pokémon List!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Name: ClassicCartoonsFTW
Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu and Larvitar
Why? I'm a big fan of cute Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I vote Sandshrew as Pokemon of the week :3 It's utterly adorable and I feel it really helps represent this club. ^^ Just look at those eyes! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back