• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back!

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Hello friends! I have to say, I'm really sorry I dissapeared so suddenly; I learned I was going on vacation only a few days before I was supposed to leave, so I was busy packing and such. I barely had time to back out of the RPG i was going to be a part in, let alone post in the leave/abscence thread! I'm sooo sorry!

Well, I was gone a good month, and I had no access to internet, either. I feel so bad that I had to leave! But hopefully nothing like that will happen again, and I can resume having fun in Pokecommunity. :)

In case any of you were wondering, I went to Virginia to visit my sister. I live in southern Idaho, so it was quite a ways. :P We didn't really do anything exciting; went to the beach, went shopping, and went to Motor World. We also went bike riding on the boardwalk with a big 4-person bike, which I promptly crashed into a bush. (Long story.)

Anywhoes, I'm happy to be back! I might not be very active this week; I just got back last night at around 1:00 in the morning, and went to sleep around 2:00. Have to adjust to the time zones and all and get some rest.

Hope to see ya'll around!

-Jacinth

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
No worries, it's okay! At least you managed to come back in here and post! I hope you had a wonderful vacation as well. xD

And welcome back! The Roleplay Corner is still there, so you might be able to catch up on the RPs as well as join in any new ones you missed + still taking spots! I was also worried about what happened to you lol xD

But anyways...great to see ya back. Catch all the sleep you need, and hopefully you can stay active! :) See ya!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I can't believe they don't have the Internet in Virginia. If African countries have it, surely the Americans should :P

Welcome back Jacinth! I remember your name around the place from a while ago haha. It seems like it was longer ago than May though! Anyway I hope you keep having fun :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Welcome back, Jacinth! I hope you're okay, especially since it was a bush that you crashed into, after all.

Last edited:
Years
Hey there Jacinth, welcome back to PC! :) With the exception of your little accident, I hope you had fun in Virginia. Virginia is a very beautiful state to visit. A lot of my family is from Virginia, and I love it when me and my family go up there. :D

Years
Welcome back Jacinth, you remember Hikari right?

Yeah, I have changed my avatar/sig since you were last here but hey, I'm still the same Hikari you know.

Have fun getting back to your PC life!

droomph

weeb
Years
Heyyyy you seem familiar

Wether I remember you or not, welcome back! Though I'm sure your family owns a computer somewhere, right? Ahaha yeah non'o my business

Well, welcome back and get to know the new members, so I'll be seein ya around :)

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Welcome back! Funny thing is you joined on the exact same day i did xD? But yeah, i hope you had fun on your vacation in Virginia (I live in Australia and i just had my vacation, so i won't be expecting to go to America any time soon lol). I hope i see you around :)

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Ha, thanks, everyone! LOL, and I didn't mean they had no internet in virginia, just that my sister can't afford luxuries such as television and wifi. They're kind of struggling right now. :( I never knew how much I would miss the internet and PC.

And of course I remember you, Hikari! How could I forget one as fabulous as you? :D
Thanks for all the welcomes, friends!~ Much appreciated!

Back