• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Music so far?

dieter57

pokemon master
Years
That's.. how many? 8/ 9/10 mentions of Roxie's gym? Really, the music there seems too- artificial- for a rock band. Especially with the words in the background, where O and N are quickly sung in one beat, knocking the rhythm off. Cringe-inducing, to be sure.
Well... technically the O is sung on the second half of the third beat and the N is sung on the fourth beat of that measure so they are two different beats. But thats what happens when you have 7 letters to sing in 4/4 time. I personally like how they used the syncopation appropriately in that song.

My favorite battle song is a tie between the musketeer trio and Colress' battle. But my favorite song from a town or route is probably Asperitas.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Hoenn Champion theme

NOT THAT I'LL EVER HEAR IT SINCE THE PWT IS SO UNFORGIVING

seriously, beating the world leaders 10 times?!
that's bull

at least there's always the OST

every battle theme is also good, especially Ghetsis, NTP and Iris's theme

shame Alder got stuck with the trainer theme, and you can only battle him once outside of the PWT

Utzipher

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
Haven't finished the game yet, but my favorite so far would have to be the final battle with Colress. There are some really cool remixes of it on Youtube.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
-Colress´s Battle Theme
-Roxie´s Gym (I like both, but I prefer the Japanese version)
-Aspertia City
-White Treehollow (Both themes)
-Burgh´s Gym
-Elesa´s Gym
-Skyla´s Gym
-Route 21/22
-Route 19
-Plasma Frigate
-Iris´s Battle Theme
-Village Bridge (Complete version)
-The improved Gym Battle Theme
-Lot´s of songs from the PWT

There´s more that I like, though.

IllusDark8

Hmm, I don't enjoy a single song from the new game. I like all of them to be honest.

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I like a lot of them. Some like Colress' battle theme and Route 19 are notable.
But they made the best Champion battle theme in this game. The battle against Iris? Freaking beautiful.

☆aqua☆

Ace Trainer!! :p
Years
P-O-K-E-M-ON, Pokemon!!

Squirtle also likes rt. 19 during the winter and autum, elesa's gym (GIMME WUT I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!), skyla's gym, burgh's gym, team plasma's battle theme, the champion theme, rival theme, legendary pokemon music, and the twin leaf town music box.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Elesa's Gym, music from when N saves you (youtube Ns castle bridge music), Aspertia City, Lacunosa town. Never disliked any Pokemon music though... everything's good.

MidiMasterShiro

Music Hacker/Composer
Years
I like most of the battle music such as the PWT Final Battle theme and the Plasma battle music. Never really liked Colress' battle music or the Champion battle theme. Some of the route music's cool, too.

Back