• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[INFO] Official Pokémon Magazine Releasing in UK

Rukario

Banned
Years

Billed as a one-stop shop for everything Pokémon, it will be packed with all the latest information on the franchise, from the video games to the TV series, films and trading card game.

Also featuring activities and competitions, Official Pokémon Magazine will have a print frequency of 13 issues per year.

Each issue will come with a Pokémon-themed cover mounted gift, with the first set to go on sale on March 20 priced at £3.99 (higher in the US and world-wide). Subscribe to the magazine now to get the first three issues delivered to your door for just £5 (higher in the US and world-wide).

Official Pokémon Magazine will be edited by Future's editor in chief of Nintendo projects, Chandra Nair.

Lee Nutter, group publisher for Future's Entertainment Group, said: "Pokémon has never been bigger and more relevant than it is today and the magazine will serve as the voice for its UK audience."

So, what do you all think about this? Will you be subscribing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I posted this in the X and Y General chat forever ago, but its nice to see another source for Pokemon news pop up~

Hoping we get more info now in general~

Years
I'm pretty happy we now have another source for news, this is already looking great.

I won't be subscribing, but it would have been cool.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ugh. I understand the appeal of this, and I'm totally for a news source for Pokemon other then CoroCoro or the site, but the early in the month release tells me its going to be behind by 2 weeks. Worse is the fact that I can't see justification in a magazine for Anime, TCG, and game news, when there is really not a lot that can be said, unless of course the Anime in the west lines up with the east and whatever info those fanzines get for the Anime are also used here. I just think its something to cash in on the fad from future, I give this thing a year, tops.

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
Well, since it seems as though there isn't going to be many people getting it besides me... I'll post back here if this thread is still active when I get the magazine to tell you all about it...

Years
Interesting, I do see Pokemon World (I think its called that) magazine in UK stores sometimes although not all the time. But a new version looks interesting.

Oh yeah and I'm back after a long absence from the forums.

Back