• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How long did it take for you to beat Pokemon R/B/Y?

Krazoa

Chasing after glowy things
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
The first game I got was pokemon yellow C: during my first gameplay I made the stupid mistake of focusing on just pikachu.. so took me longer then average. I did manage to get through the league C:

Years
The first game I ever played was Pokemon Red that I got right before my family left on a road trip over the weekend and I remember being attached to my game boy color for the rest of the weekend and beat all the gym leaders and I think a few more days until I beat the game. Same with Blue and Yellow but for those I can't remember quite as well only reason I remember the how long I took with Red is because it was a birthday present and it was my very first game for my gameboy color.

~ Aw Sweet memories.

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
It took me 12 hours (I think).

I didn't continue it after beating the game,
I played Red btw, I was such a noob at pokemon back then.
Since I was only 4, at least I did understand things.

Back