• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I think I wanna play this one.

You should when the beta is released.

Ok, new update! So I have been fiddling round with new battle animation backgrounds and here are some that I have inserted. Much of them came from DPPt.

1-2_zpsbe106643.png
2-1_zpsfa85cd59.png
3-1_zps468ec67d.png
4-1_zpsab1709a2.png
5-2_zpsfb34715c.png
6-1_zps88eb83d1.png
7-1_zpsea6f0a02.png
8-1_zpsa9ee3ead.png
9-1_zpsbdc4230c.png
10-2_zps05023bc2.png

Those are the battle animation backgrounds though I will insert newer ones.

And here's the new look to the grass battle background.
11-1_zpsd45b2084.png

Credits go to wesleyfg for the background.

Also I made a pixel over of zoroark from a sketch. Still in WIP...
ZoroarkPixelOva_zps9aee01f4.png

Credits go to XxLoveLikeWinter13xX.

Won't be long till a beta is freaking released.

Last edited:

Dreed145

Im a pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Congrats on your 1st hack thread Tajaros! I know this is gonna come out great and from the looks of things, you're doing a good job on it. My only tiny concern is that house in the first screenshot is being used in A Lot of hacks. Everything else looks and sounds good, especially the choices of any 1st-3rd gen starter. I'll be playing the beta first thing. ^.^
This hack looks great grats i want to play it know

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, so I have finally made the TS, and disregard that Zoroark Pixel Over that I've made since it is supposedly to be the one in the TS.

Here's the image:

Titlescreen_zps722bac79.png

EDIT:

I made a newer one and used the sugimori art instead of the dreamworld sprite.

0UIdJL9.png

Better right? :D

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
The second title screen is really awesome and professional, my only critique would be that the text of "Illusions", looks a little too stretched out. Other then that great work, I'm waiting to see the boot-up screen. :D

Years
That's an awesome titlescreen but you should really redo the ILLUSIONS logo because it appears to have been squashed vertically and it looks really awkward.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
The second title screen is really awesome and professional, my only critique would be that the text of "Illusions", looks a little too stretched out. Other then that great work, I'm waiting to see the boot-up screen. :D

Thanks, the boot-up screen is coming next time. :)

That's an awesome titlescreen but you should really redo the ILLUSIONS logo because it appears to have been squashed vertically and it looks really awkward.

Thanks, anyways with you saying that I have edited the text.

Now it looks like this.

4qNMSpF.png

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
Game looks great so far but I wish you used better and more attractive tiles though a great title screen should come with great tiles but I see that its your first hack you are doing yourself and it has an interesting story so keep up the great work cant wait for a beta! :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I think you have the best boot screen ever on your hands ;)

Haha, I know what you mean... xD

Game looks great so far but I wish you used better and more attractive tiles though a great title screen should come with great tiles but I see that its your first hack you are doing yourself and it has an interesting story so keep up the great work cant wait for a beta! :)

Don't worry, I haven't showed you everything yet. Plus, this is a long hack changes would be put in every Beta (Or Live Beta). Yeah, I'm gonna have a go with an awesome storyline! Thanks for the suggestions!

Hopefully I'll release a Beta this April or May... :)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I can't lol. Though I already saw it c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back