• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I handle death better than Shawn from Psych
Random Psych reference for some reason...my day is made.

No love plot. Although the female lead's obviously attracted to the male lead. Our protagonist isn't the kind to fall in love or anything. And this manga's mostly based on human's survival against titans. Doesn't look like it'll have a love plot. Basically like One Piece. Hancock's really into luffy but there ain't gonna be love in OP.

The first five episodes are devoid of cliches like the main character defeating other characters due to nakama power/ambition. Plus, it avoids stuff like females being the damsel in distress. In fact, they're generally stronger than the male characters and kick ass. No fan-service either.

Got a good impression? :3
That sounds interesting, then. Usually I get scared of anime that exhibit lots of cliches (not necessarily story or character cliches, specifically, dialog and reactions as well). It wasn't always like that, but I recently got turned off to them. It's not that I don't like them, but I deters me from watching them. It's the main reason I've been watching so much less anime lately.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It's weird they didn't add the adapters... I mean, not everyone already had a 3DS or a DS. :V

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

For charging the 3DSXL's battery...

I also read back a few pages and I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Twilight. : < I don't know how close you were to your cat, but if I were to loose mine- Don't even wnat to think about it. : <

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm more emotional over my cats death then I was over my own mother, so, take it as you will

I'm sure she's in a better place

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I have no problem with the number 13. Heck, my sister was born on Friday 13th. :'D

Ahw, Twilight. : < I don't know if you're into hugs, but here's a virtual one just in case.

PS: Thank you DLTMS0 for making me start watching Psycho-Pass. So far, it's quite good and addicting. Also, Psycho-Pass = Psychopath = mindblown. :B

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

What's making you realise that?
I'll become 23 this thursday. Though 18 is a nice age, I don't mind being an early-twentier. I had a good time at university. It's scary to think that that's going to be over in 2 months. OTZ

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

21 in two months aw ye. Not like I really have any plans for the occasion :U It is, after all, just a number.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Say's who? ; ) No one could stop you from embracing your inner child. I mean, I'm 22,99 and I still watch anime, draw anime and game anime. /shot'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back