• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon did you turn out te be in the Mystery Dungeon series?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
In the original Blue rescue team, Charmander and Cyndaquil. In Time, Squirtle and meowth, in sky, i got Riolu every time, which i was very happy about.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
In my first playthough of RRT I was a Totodile. After two years I was Mudkip and have been one ever since. Only in EOD I was Bulbasaur.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
First time, I got Treeko, loved 'im to bits. :D After I played again, I could never get treeko again. I most often got Pikachu, Chikorita, or Torchic. My partners:
Blue: Mudkip
Darkness: Piplup
Gates to Infinity: Pikachu

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Chikorita with Totodile in Blue
Treeko with Vulpix in Sky
Pikachu with Axew in Gates

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Blue: First time - Torchic with Chikorita partner
Second time - Eevee with Charmander partner

Red: First time - Mudkip with Charmander partner
Second time - Cubone with Bulbasaur partner

Darkness: First time - Pikachu with Turtwig partner
Second time - Mudkip with Pikachu partner

Sky: First time - Eevee with Shinx partner
Second time - Vulpix with Riolu partner

Gates to Infinity - Axew with Snivy partner

Thief

The Dark One
Years
The first ever time I took the test in Blue, I was Torchic. Naturally I reset.
The first ever team I completed the storyline with was me (Laura) as Eevee and my partner as Toto the Totodile. Possibly called Team Mountain? I was at a loss for names and just saw a mountain on the map, so yeah.

Don't quite remember for Time... but I think I was possibly Bulbasaur with a Chimchar partner, or other way around. Vaguely remember wanting to call us Team Pineapple, lol.

Become a bit more creative since then though. Actually I'm planning on restarting the PMD series today, as I have all of them except Red and Infinity (no plans on getting this one, it looks like it butchered the series, and if I don't cry at a PMD ending then it isn't worthy to be a PMD title).

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
In all of the PMD games I played I was always Mudkip. Which was awesome since I love that pokemon. xD My partner pokemon was also always Pikachu. That pair always does pretty well for me.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have always been a Pikachu in every PMD game I played. Pikachu's one of the best Pokemon to be imo because Thunderbolt. Bolts of electrifying death to enemies one tile-space all around the player is da bomb. (Y)

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Only recently started the game (Red Rescue Team), figured I'd answer the questions honestly and stick with the result.

I got Charmander (which I love), so I was pretty happy.

Years
I always turned out to be squirtle because my personality hasn't changed a whole bunch. I love squirtle so it is good that I have the right personality to always have it.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
I was a Chikorita with a Cyndaquil partner in Red Rescue Team, and a Treecko with a Charmander partner in Explorers of Time. I answered the questions honestly for Chikorita, but I had to use a guide in order to get Treecko.

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
In Time and Darkness I was aiming for a cyndaquil but always got Psyduck, Treeko, and frikin Skitty. grrrr

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
Years
I was, or rather am currently, a Totodile. Very Jolly am I. I named myself Mako (So lame, right?), and my partner, Charmander, I named Kendall (GAH! This punny names are so awful!). And the only other team member I ever had was a Gible named Ripster. Team Fang. S'what we were. And we rocked!

TheGuitahHeroe

i make songs with a computer
Years
I think the first time I played the first game, I was a Meowth. I ended up quitting that file (Meowth sucks) and starting a new one, and I got Cyndaquil.

I remember I always used to abuse the stat-raising minerals (zinc, iron, the like) on a recruited team member. I remember one game I recruited a Meditite in Mt. Steel (i think, my memory of the gameplay is a bit hazy) and every time I found/bought a stat-raising mineral, I'd give it to the Meditite. By the time I had beaten the main storyline and was able to change the lead member of my team, I would evolve the Meditite into Medichan and make it the leader, and just absolutely wipe out everything with it :)

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
I loved the PMD series, imho, it's one of the best, if not the best, of the pokemon side series games. In Red rescue team, I got Charmander, and in Explorers of Darkness, Torchic. I typically went with Pikachu as a partner pokemon, and I would go as full of a team as I could of various other pokemon. I really want to try the new MD, but without a 3DS or a 2DS, that's kinda hard.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Well, I have played Explorers of Time many, many times, and started over many, many times. I got Skitty the first time (don't laugh), Chimchar many times, Pikachu a couple of times, and in my current playthrough I am a Totodile with a Treecko partner.

In Gates to Infinity, I am Axew with a Tepig partner.

Nakala Pri

Love PMD!! ^^ It's so fun and cute and colourful AND THEM LIL' SPRITES!! Squeeeeee! C:

On my first PMD (Blue) game (gave it back to sister within the hour, due to whinge session) I became a Charmander and had a Bulbsaur as a companion. :P

On Gates to Infinity, my first file, I became a Pikachu and had an Oshawott as a companion, then on the second file I became a Tepig and had Pikachu for a companion, workin' out nicely, yah! :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
In my first and only Dungeon game, I was a Skitty in Blue. She's cute and all but... Yeah, I would have the lowest offenses. -_-

Back