• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SS Trade Shop

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Sure ^^ I'll swap it for Latias if that's alright :). Is there a specific event one you want?

Last edited:

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Awesome! Haha and yes it was C: I put him on exp share to help get him up to my main teams level range. I love his evolved look *-*

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
Sorry, it was difficult to trade or find an absol but I'll keeping looking and tell you when I'm done, but do you want to trade right now the jirachi? And I added your FC

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Haha that was embarrassing xD I dont know if you had your sound on or not. I forgot I don't have my mic muted :P
Thanks for Jirachi!

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
Cool luxray, mine is level 90 ^^ teehee

Lol, I didn't hear you, It's loud over here

Last edited:

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Thanks :D haha yeah mine is still pretty low. The highest one in my team is level 64 so.. still got a ways to go :).

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
I got a level 100 no hack brave nature absol that you will love, also you can choose an item you want since I'm starting a new game, any pokeball even cherish, exp. share, ppMax, any stones, and can you hurry, I have to transfer Pokemon to white

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Hey I'm not sure if you're still on, but if you are I'm in wifi now =). Sorry for the late response

Back