• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noblebeastx Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
~Welcome to My Shop~

Rules
1) Pokemon must be legit
2)Make sure you leave your FC
3)Don't get mad if i don't reply back to you right away.I am in 11th grade and may not have a life but school comes first.
4)I will accept any offer almost if reasonable and i don't already have the pokemon.

Friendscode

My Pokemon Platinum:4040 1075 3693

White list
None

Black List
None

Wants
I am in need of almost every Gen 1,2,3 Pokemon and a few Gen 4.Just offer and ill say if i have or don't have it.

Items
All Items Are Free,I Have Every Item Ingame.Just Ask

Services
Pokemon Cloning(Cost of this is a copy of pokemon)

Rare Candy Level Up(Cost of this is a copy of pokemon)

Trade Evolutions(Free)(Only if i have time)

Pokemon Up For Trade

Every pokemon i put up for trade i will most likely take anything i don't have for it.All Pokemon i trade that the ot is noble are from me and are 100% legit.

Please Note I Clone Every Single One Of My Pokemon I Have Or Receive Enless The Owner Doesn't Agree On Having It Cloned.This Also Means All Pokemon I Post Up For Trade Will Always Be Able To Be Traded.

Ut = Untouched
T = Touched

Sinnoh Starter Pokemon
Spoiler:

Ev Trained Pokemon
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
Do you have any pokemon with near flawless/flawless ivs?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Yeah he uses Calculator Mod to catch his Pokemon... so there hacked... I just read his Vm on someone's profile saying he catches them on the route their supposed to be obtained... which he thinks makes them 100% legit but their hacked...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Yeah he uses Calculator Mod to catch his Pokemon... so there hacked... I just read his Vm on someone's profile saying he catches them on the route their supposed to be obtained... which he thinks makes them 100% legit but their hacked...

Please,Maybe talk to me on the issue before u go running ure mouth kid.
The pokemon i posted on here are 100% legit.The 3 evovled forms are from team sweeper and the 3 starters are
Legit.

I will not ever post hacked pokemon on here.

Edit:Can a mod please just close this,I changed my mind on opening a shop.In recent events i reminded my self that 75% of people on here are kids due to most of the pop who likes pokemon almost being kids and i hate dealing with kids even if im 16 my self i just don't like younger kids.

I can find something esle to do with my extra time like hang with my girlfriend or work on school crap.

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Can I have an arceus plate if you have one????

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Requested...I guess? I really don't know what happened here to be honest, but it seems as though the issue was resolved. Just PM me if you want this reopened.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back