• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Hello, I am looking for any pokemon that can beat Lance in the elite four (heart gold).
Around level 60 would be more than enough.
I stopped playing the game, but my younger brother started it and he can't win the league.
I can give you your pokemon back Ginji once he wins them.
I can even trade you a pokemon from my platinum and then you can trade with my heart gold, but this would be time consuming. I don't have a problem, however.
Thanks in advance!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hello Ginji, I don't know if you still have either of the shiny zoruas, but if you did, I would definitely be willing to trade you something for it. I'm a shiny hunter so I have a lot of EV trained shinys I've obtained through various legit methods. Let me know what you want for the zorua and we can talk more about it. Thanks!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hello Ginji, I don't know if you still have either of the shiny zoruas, but if you did, I would definitely be willing to trade you something for it. I'm a shiny hunter so I have a lot of EV trained shinys I've obtained through various legit methods. Let me know what you want for the zorua and we can talk more about it. Thanks!
I still have them, what EV trained shinies do you have? Are any of them flawless?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
The only flawless EV trained shinies I have are metagross, shuckle and latias. The rest are of every degree from near flawless to downright horrible lol. I can offer any of the flawless ones above, provided I get a duplicate in return, as they have sentimental value. If those don't interest you, I can offer a shiny flygon, mewtwo, ho oh, meganium, aggron, etc. Just let me know as I'm willing to trade asap

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
The only flawless EV trained shinies I have are metagross, shuckle and latias. The rest are of every degree from near flawless to downright horrible lol. I can offer any of the flawless ones above, provided I get a duplicate in return, as they have sentimental value. If those don't interest you, I can offer a shiny flygon, mewtwo, ho oh, meganium, aggron, etc. Just let me know as I'm willing to trade asap
What are the stats, natures and movesets of metagross & latias?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Heres the stats for the metagross:

Adamant, likes to thrash about
HP: 364
Attack: 404
Def:296
Sp. Att: 202
Sp. Def:217
Speed:176
Moves:Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Meteor Mash, Rock Slide

As you can see, his attack stat and HP stat are perfect. Here is the latias' stats:

Modest, mischievous

HP: 342
Attack: 156
Def: 215
Sp.Att: 350
Sp.Def: 268
Speed:253

Moves: Dragon pulse, Recover, Grass Knot, Psychic

Let me know if either of these interests you.

Primalinstincts

A little on the Primal Side
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Not sure if you you still have the shiny Axew but I would love to find out more about it.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Heres the stats for the metagross:

Adamant, likes to thrash about
HP: 364
Attack: 404
Def:296
Sp. Att: 202
Sp. Def:217
Speed:176
Moves:Flash Cannon, Earthquake, Meteor Mash, Rock Slide

As you can see, his attack stat and HP stat are perfect. Here is the latias' stats:

Modest, mischievous

HP: 342
Attack: 156
Def: 215
Sp.Att: 350
Sp.Def: 268
Speed:253

Moves: Dragon pulse, Recover, Grass Knot, Psychic

Let me know if either of these interests you.
I'm interested in the metagross, use my black fc kyosuke
Not sure if you you still have the shiny Axew but I would love to find out more about it.
I still have them

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Ok, cool. Glad your interested in the metagross. I will be online later on today like at 5:00 PM PST, so if I see you online, I'll VM you and see if your available to trade. ^__^

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
My internet is being weird deleting my messages and posts and whatnot. if you didnt get my VM then yeah, since were both online we can trade whenever your ready. I'll be in the room. Once again, thanks for taking the time to trade with me.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
[SIZE="a"]
Awesome! Is there anything in particular you're looking for in exchange? I don't have too many spectacular things at the moment so I'm not sure what to offer.
hmm you can have for free ^^
I'm interested in the UT timid flawless shiny zorua. What could I give you for it?
Do you have any flawless shiny pkmn?

No, I do have some ev trained lv 100 gen 5 tho will good ivs not flawless though[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back