• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Does anybody know where I could find a complete soundfont for RSE/FRLG, or could somebody make one please? The only one I've found is missing a few instruments, and its missing the drumset (or drum sets, don't know if there are more than one) from emerald.
The missing instruments are the second church organ found in "rayquaza enters" (in the position of the reed organ), the scakuhachi (beware my spelling isn't perfect)found in one of the Battle Frontier areas(forgot which, sorry), a koto from the same Battle Frontier area, a honky-tonk once again from the same Battle Frontier area.

Also, if some soundfonts for the sound fx could be made (bubbles, wind, truck engine, etc), that would be greatly appreciated.
The samples for SFX can be found in the sound FX (in case it wasn't already obvious), in sappy's list these are 0-200 but I might be off by some.

The soundfonts don't have to be set to the correct number for Anvil Studeo and they don't have to be one big soundfont, that work is something I can do.

Thanks in advance for the making of the soundfonts, or for any help finding a complete one.

Edit: I may be able to do this myself. I've got a program(sorta, its a bunch of java stuff) that rips sounds as soundfonts, and midis from roms that use the sappy engine. I'm working with it, but if anyone wants to help with the soundfont I won't stop you. :)

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Hello guys, I'm creating a Pokemon despite not using RPG Maker.
In search of resources, I found the forum for you and I liked what I saw.
Could you help me find tilesets like these below?

Spoiler:

There is some space between the link because I could not post links from other sites.

Sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian.
Thanks!

You've gotten these all from heavymetallover on dA
So, I suggest checking his page for somefree tiles, if they are free.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone please give me overworld and trainers sprites of pokemon bw.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Request for sprites, battler graphic, and sound effects

Hi! I'm currently working on my own Pokemon game, known as Pokemon Rainbow. I'm developing it using RPG Maker VX Ace. I've been working for a while now, and can't seem to find any resources. Anyways, I was hoping I could find some here. Here's what I'm looking for:

A cursor sound effect. Like, for when you select things and stuff like that.

A Pokemon battler pack. Like, for when you battle the pokemon. Doesn't matter what size.

Some sprites. Sprites for players, NPCs and possibly Pokemon. 32x32 would be a good size, too. I'm sorry if this post isn't...good, I'm new to this, XD. I can't give a picture of what the sprites should look like in terms of frame rates, since this is my first post, but you could look up RPG Maker VX Ace sprite on Google images to see what they're like. Please make them look like the newer generation sprites. Enough said, bye. =D

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I am looking for OW sprite sheets of the Apricorn trees. Anyone have any leads as to where I may find them? I feel like I have looked everywhere.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Thanks FL.

Does anyone have the Cut tree, and Strength OW animations of the rocks and trees from Black and White?

I have only ever found individual frame tiles, but not animated versions.

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
request ow ds in gba style :D =O

I do not understand the question are you trying to say you want an overworld sprite of something in DS format sprited into GBA format? meaning gen 4 to gen 3?

are you want a base sheet of gen 4 sprited into gen 3?

are you asking ds to gba in terms of rom hacking?
Thanks FL.

Does anyone have the Cut tree, and Strength OW animations of the rocks and trees from Black and White?

I have only ever found individual frame tiles, but not animated versions.
tree:
here
free for you and anyone else to use with credit to me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I'm wondering where I can find the tilesets for Labs? I tried Deviant Art, making them myself, using tutorials, and google, but nothing has worked so far. Anyone care to help me on this nitche?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I'm wondering where I can find the tilesets for Labs? I tried Deviant Art, making them myself, using tutorials, and google, but nothing has worked so far. Anyone care to help me on this nitche?
Essentials comes with an indoor tileset which contains lab tiles.

If you wanted to specify what style of tiles you wanted, people might be able to help.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Essentials comes with an indoor tileset which contains lab tiles.

If you wanted to specify what style of tiles you wanted, people might be able to help.

I'm looking for RSE and FR/LG Style of Indoor Tilesets. More Like Flooring Tilesets

I'm sorry, but I'm using my own program to create a stand alone pokemon game, not a hack. So I can't install pokemon essentials, I'm afraid.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm looking for RSE and FR/LG Style of Indoor Tilesets. More Like Flooring Tilesets

I'm sorry, but I'm using my own program to create a stand alone pokemon game, not a hack. So I can't install pokemon essentials, I'm afraid.
um, wow...

well here's the request you asked for: Google better next time

also to clarify...Pokemon essentials isnt a hack, its RMXP, a stand alone program........

Back