• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My Pokemon just disappearing from the GTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So I was checking on WiFi to see if my one of the creators of Pokemon sent me one of those super awesome Psyducks and when I saw that it still said "Summary" So I browsed to see if they had any Pokemon I liked over at the GTS. So when when I finished browsing through the GTS I was thinking that maybe I got a Psyduck so I checked to see and instead of "Summary" the thing said "Deposit Pokemon" This is weird, is this thing happening to you guys too or is it just my game cartridge? If so, how do I get my Pokemon back?

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
Years
Happened To Me Before, Go Off GTS, Then Go Back On, See If That Works. It Worked For Me Before, Dunno If It Will Work For You, But Try =)

Years
Wow it worked! Thanks alot ?. But this is still kinda weird, they keep on disappearing for awhile every time I go to "Seek Pokemon" But meh, it's good to know that they don't disappear forever. Thanks again dude.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
its happens becuase you have 6 pokemon in your team. the pokemon when it comes back goes right to the party.

That hasn't got anything to do with the question he asked, believe it or not. He's not asking where the Pokémon has been placed; it's just that the Pokémon just doesn't show up on any box OR the GTS at a certain time.

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2013
My pokemon on diamond were disappearing from my pc box. I turned my ds off, then turned it back on. It said the file couldn't be read. My diamond game is basically broken now. At least I still have pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back