• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, I think I've been through 2 3DS chargers and I've only owned the system a little under a year....

I'm lucky that the rest of my stuff basically all charges on the same charger, so I just keep it at home and NEVER lose it.

Unless your my Zune...my Zune just loves to be different.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh god chargers.. I got a CRAP ton of chargers at home. Usually the chargers that comes with the device last longer than the device itself. I got like 5 different chargers for different type of phones, 2 PSP chargers, 2 universal laptop charger and 2 chargers for a DS and a 3DS.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think I went through 3-4 chargers on my last laptop. I haven't had to get one for this one yet, but I only got it for like Christmas so that could be why!

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Chargers are not a problem for me. I always try not to buy anything that requires a charger lol

Honest

Hi!
Years
Batteries? Those can become pricey and hard to manage after a while. My sisters have a habit of playing with the batteries in the TV remotes. It got so bad at one point that my mother duct taped the batteries in.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Well, I obviously have a few chargers, but they're all in the same drawer and after using them, they all got back to it, so they won't probably get lost that easily. When I'm going to buy something that requires a charger, I make sure it is a USB charger because I have this plug-in which allows you to connect them.
About batteries, hmmm, I got those one which are rechargable. I mainly use them for Wii Remote control lol

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
Chargers are like the DMV, they are ment to torture you!
and i hate how much my 12+ psp chargers have cost... >.> its like they do it on purpose to make more money, Apple ipod chargers are worst. plug it in one day, the next day "why is my ipod not charging?"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I do like how all ipods/iphones have the same charger except the 5 though, and everything from the 5 on will have the same charger. I get to help people out with dead phones cause I carry my ipod charger everywhere with me. :3

Years
I've taken to carrying around a charger for my phone now since it loses half its battery life in less than 12 hours. -_- I think it's because my room and work are both in dead zones.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait, they are still selling the old charger at least, right?

I assume so, for at least a few years until they decide that 4ses are obsolete and the iPhone 8 is the only supported device.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, the iPhone 8. Wonder what that's gonna look like. At this rate, we'll find out soon enough though. :c

Also, did anyone hear about that basketball incident? I knew there was a reason I didn't play...

Sir Codin

Never cared much for the iPhone or Apple products for that matter. And no, Bloodex, I didn't hear about no basketball incident.

Spoiler:

I'm gonna make it a new personal rule of mine to link episodes of this show to anybody whose views I disagree with...just out of spite.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Google Kevin Ware injury. I'm not even going to link a site, the accident was very, very gruesome and painful to look at. I feel so bad for the guy. He's never playing basketball again. :c

Again, warning you if you do. It's really gruesome.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Can you...not put that on PC please? That's kind of over-the-top.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Thanks char :) I've managed to avoid that video so far haha. I wanted to make sure you weren't just joking about posting it so I opened the spoiler and scrolled so you could just see the very top to see if you had text that said 'just kidding' or an image/video. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back