• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You didn't capitalise ban in a new sentance!
That, is the worst thing you can do..
So I shall ban you. *Bans*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
What the heck is 'hot BANNED'? I'm afraid that your scandalous lack of interpunctuation has completely obscured any reasoning behind your ban. Very irresponsible. I'll let you off with a warning this time, but you had better learn how to articulate yourself properly before passing judgement next time.

Years
Haku is a guy!!! and you're a guy!! How do u see him? as a girl (really, i thought he was a she b4 aswell) but since u found out the truth... How Dare You have a TomBoy/Girl/Ninja-sex-changed person in ur sig/avvy..

84/V/V3[D]

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
I knew full well that Haku is a guy, that's what makes his kawaiiness all the more impressive. (Just because I think he's cute it doesn't mean I have to fancy him, ya' know xP) You're getting a warning for questioning my Haku knowledge and another for calling him a sex change person. He's just a very affeminate boy, you know, it's not like he has girly parts. <.< Oh, and I have whatever I damn well please in my signature, thank you very much. That's a third warning for you. Enjoy your six-month ban now, ya' hear? ;D

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
I know your problem..you aren't online now..so I can't bust you for doing anything wrong.. *Warns to come online*

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Your signature is too small and has the word "aou" in it. You get a warning for now.

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
You're banned cause I don't know why. lulwut.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
You still have a green name, you're different from everyone else around here, time for you to be assimilated. >=) BANNED

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Might I ask, where is your font? Hmm..well, for not being able to keep a font theme going or something, I shall ban you. *Bans* XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back