• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
Years
Chikara, I miss your old font. Change it back. I miss those good old times. Or last week.

Great, you got me nostalgic. You're warned because you got me nostalgic for last week....

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You are online. That isn't a very good thing for this thread..activity will kill it..yeah. *Bans*

Melody

Banned
Years
Your siggy and avatar Is 2 shades to pink to be 'properly Pink' XD *WARNED*
And You said i kill threads XP that makes me even madder XD
Yea...Kawaii Gets *BANNED*
Spoiler:

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
And you have an auto-refresher..
MEANIE. Unless you've got one for all, hand it over, and you shall be banned for a month.

Years
I knew full well that Haku is a guy, that's what makes his kawaiiness all the more impressive. (Just because I think he's cute it doesn't mean I have to fancy him, ya' know xP) You're getting a warning for questioning my Haku knowledge and another for calling him a sex change person. He's just a very affeminate boy, you know, it's not like he has girly parts. <.< Oh, and I have whatever I damn well please in my signature, thank you very much. That's a third warning for you. Enjoy your six-month ban now, ya' hear? ;D
Actually, That would be my Second Warning... First One Given by Scizz...

Well, to Kawaii, Your Siggy is too Small, and It has no Border...

BA/V/V3D

Melody

Banned
Years
Well I am BANNING YOU FOR A YEAR... Because You Banned Kawaii and your siggy and avatar makes naruto look kind of creepy...and because you piggybacked the ban off of Scizz's warning and finally Because you username is NekroBoi and you were booted back in according to your custom usertitle...and you shouldnt reference necromancy while Displaying a zombie naruto in your siggy...
XD This game is fun....

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
You Kawaii, are banned because you have Ponyta in your signature when you could have Rapadash. And Rapadash is so much better.

So, you're banned.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
Uhg, you didn't give me my cup of joe with 9 sugars this morning, you gave me a sam with 2 sugars so therefore due to cataclysmic forces or the process of deliberation. You are banned.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Urr banned, 'cause you only made two letters look pwetty on the last post. THAT'S NOT FAIR TO ALL LETTERS!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Now what's this I see here? Lame banning excuses with faulty spellings again? I swear, this thread has gone completely haywire in my absence. >_< That's it, I'm going to have to show you all some tough love to get this thing back on track again. You're all getting warnings for sloppy warning and banning. xP

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You should be warned because you don't know how to say words in the 'kool' way. n00bish is so totally back in, and you weren't aware? *Warns*~

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You're like..kinda dissing stupidity, being stupid..is like the best, so yeah..that's like..stupidism. XD *Warns again*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back