• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
got to agree wit kage on that one, it really is cute. and an urchine combined wit it nice. and thankz do i win some kind of prize lolz (kiddin :P)
anyways nice update man cant wait to see the demo.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Everyone so far has been pretty close. It isn't a hedgehog or a porcupine, but it's related to them. I just need you to get the animal right.

Oh, and seeing as the demo will be coming in just two days, I've decided that I won't be releasing any more screenshots, as I don't want to spoil the demo for you any more. Sorry about that, I just thought we'd get 275 posts quicker.

I kind of meant whose custom graphics are the best to use. I might give Kyledove's a try though.
I wish I was logged in after you posted this. I would of guessed it right away then. Also, nice idea about combinding animal with an urchin, quite unique (kind of reminds me of the johto pokemon in a way that they are both exotic).

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Some slightly bad news guys.. pretty much everything in the demo is done yet, but we're still working on the events and gym, so the demo might not be ready by today. I never promised you the demo would be coming today, but I DO promise you it will be coming before the end of this week. We just want EVERYTHING to be 100% perfect for the demo, so I hope you can understand..

Also, this demo will just be to show off things like our storyline and gameplay. Things like minigames, new features, new graphics and different tiles should all be included in the next demo.

By the way, I just know you're going to love Metrostone City =D

Atomic Reactor

do what you want with the demo. we can wait.
But yeah, i thought you were leaving a long time ago? or is it after the demo? lame.
you shouldn't leave :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016

~Update July 16th 08 - URKLE'S EVO AND A BRAND NEW POKéMON!~

Good evening fine members of PokeCommunity, it'sa me, Houndoomed. Today I have a new update for you. Two new Pokémon, both designed by our very own Strelitzia!

Say hello to Urkle's also adorable evo!
26-Punkchinneo.png

Name:: Punkchin
Type(s)::
water.gif
/
poison.gif

Species:: Puncture Pokémon

And beware of its cuteness... it's SHLEEP!
40-shleep.png

Name:: Shleep
Type(s)::
psychic.gif

Species:: Woolly Pokémon

So what do you think? Awesome, aren't they? And yes, Shleep also has an evo, but you won't be seeing it for a while. Well, I'll be back with another update for you soon. Hopefully it shall be the demo, but we've got to work fast...

Seeya next time!
Houndoomed.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
I love the evo and Shleep. Very good,cannot wait to see next update

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
It uses Finneon's palette. Perhaps they're supposed to look similar, some sea creatures are like that.

Atomic Reactor

AWWW!! your artists are s good at what they do ^_^
I can't wait until the demo :)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
KK. Hows the beta goin? I mean is it goin bad? Cause that would mean doomsday. You leaving after it and all.
Im jsut concerded thats all and oc i want a beta. But not now. Mabye in a month.

Manio

Years
Everyone is probably concerned,but that doesn't mean he's going to fail.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2008
it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as it is 100% like houndoomed said
by the way nice pokes shleep is cool

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Shleep reminds me of mareep. It looked like it would be mareeps pre- evolution or baby form.

Manio

Years
Yea! Shleep does like look like a pre-volution. Hmmm interesting.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Shleep reminds me of mareep. It looked like it would be mareeps pre- evolution or baby form.

Just because it's also a sheep and is yellow doesn't exactly make it look like Mareep, or make it a pre-evolution. Remember, Shleep is Psychic type, Mareep is not.

Anyway, just a little note about the demo: I'm making the Gym right now, and after that all we need to so is edit a few events and it's done! Still coming out by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back