• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

y isnt any1 repling 2 my thread

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
/inb4 syd tells me i'm internetting too hard

Nope, cause I mean, why wouldn't you want to watch for replies? Especially when it's a thread you made, or a post you made raising a good point and you want to see how others respond. I mean, that could apply in person really, so it doesn't go into the "internetting too hard" category, haha.

That being said, I do watch for replies, especially on my own topics. When people don't respond, I just assume that I was too sophisticated and above their level for them to handle my topic. -hair flip-

Years
I usually do tend to watch for replies here cos you never know when I have to report something to those mods and like, help them every once in a while.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Nope. Honestly most of the time I forget about the replies that I write, I normally just post once then never look at the thread again unless I get a notification because someone liked my post or something, then I'll check it out again.

Sirfetch’d

I like to check my threads to see if people have replied! If they have I know my thread was a success!

Years
i be watchin all my posts hehe. Cuz if I don't, I'll probably not respond :P It's good to be on top of things and follow the flow of the conversation.

Years
I often times find myself getting bored of threads I make and get frustrated when I have to check back for replies.
The first thing I do when I log onto PC is check that notifications number in the top corner, I never get sick of seeing that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Ugh. YES!!!!!

I can't stand it when I create a thread and nobody replies to it. If that happens, I usually just delete the thread out of embarrassment for myself.

Years
I do watch for replies in threads I make, but I don't care if it's replied to or not. Though typically I do get replies in threads I create, and I observe the posts and on occasion I'll reply again to create some more discussion.

Years
Of course I do. On the occasions when I make a thread or a blog entry I do keep my sniper rifle trained on the thread / blog to see when responses are made because I'm interested in how people react to my material.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I post a poll that I think is interesting, I check for replies. I also check blog entries, on the rare occasion that I post one.

Years
I rarely ever make threads but it is nice to get replies when I do make one, so yeah. It's a bit embarrassing when you post something and no one at all replies to it, bahaha. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I haven't created a thread in a long time, but when I do, I usually do keep an eye on it to see if people are posting in it. If a couple days go by and no one posts in it, I just shrug and move on. No big deal really.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Not so much thread as my blog, which is typically uninteresting anyway...

But when I do make a new thread and it's something I really am interested in, then I do tend to refresh the page every 10-20min or so for a few hours (pending if I'm at home) to see if someone has answered it or given interesting feedback.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Uh.... :|

When I create a thread and no one replies to it, I just move on. It just tells me that no one really cares. xD So yeah... move on. That's what I do. xD

If there were replies to my threads, I check to see what people had replied and if it's interesting I respond. :P

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Yes actualy... This is my secret sin here. I usualy watch threads many times when I have posted...waiting for more.... XD
Also this also happens when just looking at my profile...I always kinda expect there to be a message or anything when I log in. But there newer is... ( ._.)

Back