• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Here is how this game goes.

creater of thread: blah blah blah
Poster #1: I dare you to change your signature.

I want all the Dares to stay clean and All PC rules apply.

TY

I dare you to use a Zerg theme for 5 days (look it up if you dont know it :P)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^oh starcraft stuff. psh. fine lol. Accepted

I dare you to ummmmmmm.......
*xseed is thinking*......ummmm....ummmm....ummmmmm..............................change your avatar to a barney one for a week

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Accepted.

I dare you to become a [extracted] for a week.

(Ha I don't know who barney is)
Then do not post if you are not to do the dare. Since they didn't specify I'm guessing that you could have picked any barney and went with that and still have done it. I know you made this game, but it's just a general rule not to cheat, right? If you were playing this game in real life they would have corrected themselves or you would have ask specifically what they wanted if they weren't specific enough. Keep that in mind while playing it here as well.

Also I'll be changing your "dare" to something more respectful. Next time please say it in a way so you don't disrespect anyone next time. While you made this game it's not an original concept and it definitely doesn't allow you to do whatever you want.

He probably meant Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother.

Btw I'm not participating, just pointing out something.
Thank you for the inquiry, but next time try to also post about the game as well when you post something outside of the game. And if you weren't going to participate you could have sent them a VM instead of posting. Thank you. ♥

Guys this game isn't running very smoothly. In your dares try to be specific, and don't sidestep dares just because you don't understand them. That would be known as cheating and no one likes that. So please play the game correctly. Thank you!

To start off this game on a better note:

I dare the next user to have 'Lord of Muffins' as their usertitle for a week.

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Accepted.

I dare you to become a [extracted] for a week.

(Ha I don't know who barney is)

barney. you know the big purple dino? lol. ummmm

@binarypeaches ummm well since I posted than I will go on ahead and accept that dare than. lol. reallly though I feel like such a hog. After this Ima try not to accept anymore for a while
EDIT:As for the next dare Hmm. I dare someone to change their location to "Land of Ooh"

Last edited by a moderator:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Done

I dare the next person to change their theme to a mcdonalds theme

(like a theme is their user title, location, avatar and signature)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
done

I dare the next person to change their theme to a pokemon x and y serena theme. location doesnt matter

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
just finished the mcdonalds dare(didnt say when it ends so I chose today lol) so sure I guess hahaaa.

I dare the next person to put THIS vid in your profile for 5 days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRJI6uU5L_I
(for anyone that doesnt know how first: go to user cp
second:edit details
third:scroll down till you see somethin bout youtube url
fourth:paste link their.
fith: a bit under that you will see "swap video" click yes)

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Done, but I'm not a MLP fan but who doesn't love Derpy. xD

Let's see, I dare the next person to have a Miley Cyrus theme for three days and it has to be with her recent look, not the 'Hanna Montana' look. xD

EDIT: If your theme includes her twerking on something oh my goodness I will bow down to you for being a good kinsman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back