• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guilty Pleasures

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
Years
Musicals for me. It looks stereotypical, seeing me so fascinated by the actors and how well they sing, but my some of my friends think its cute. My favorite so far is Rent, followed by Phantom of the Opera, and Little Shop of Horrors.

Aside from that, I not only listen to Lady Gaga, I sing along to some of the songs.

Years
My only real guilty pleasure I can think of is the Star Wars prequels.

Usually, though, I'm not afraid of saying what I like. This goes even for the unpopular stuff, like Shadow the Hedgehog, Pokemon the First Movie, 3rd/4th-gen in general, and certain fanfics. I can defend it rationally if I need to.

Quilly

Thespian Punk
Years
Hmm I would say I have quite a few. Pokémon is not one of them, though MLP certainly is. I also really like iCarly and Victorious, so when it comes to TV those are some of my guilty pleasures.

I really like the color pink and all things related to pink, so I guess you could call that a guilty pleasure of sorts.

But music is where most of my guilty pleasures lie. I love rock music, so most of my friends do as well. However, I love the **** out of a lot of pop as well. Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and even Kesha on occasion, are just a few of the artists whose music I really enjoy. They all have some great music. I would say Bruno Mars, but let's be honest here, everybody, whether they will admit it or not, loves that guy. I even listen to Beyoncé and sometimes even Pink, so I really do have a lot of guilty pleasures when it comes to music.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Watching scenes from movies or the movie itself, I hate on YouTube, mainly due to references from other pop culture or just spur of the moment, I used to like Star Wars, now I am not that much of a fan, but, I still have my guilty pleasures about it...

Various songs, like I LOVE quite a few older songs, but, I don't sing them out loud.

Certain obsessions, like I wanna keep a certain thing to do with that obsession to myself, because it is either too "embarrassing" as in "I wanna keep this to myself and talk about it to my friends" to speak about in front of my family or I don't think my family would understand, but, I would chat to my friends about it loudly.

Back