• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'd like to request the "committed" emblem c:

ShinyDiamond and I have been paired since last year June/July, just a few months before we really became a couple :3

I could add the date in my information thingy on my account if that's one of the requirements that I need… ^^

Last edited:

tnfsf11

Uh-oh o_O I just discovered I'm a Gender Bender, I never announced my gender & just acted anonymous almost all the time & I guess I actually tricked a few people into using "him/her"... :P
You mods sure have an emblem for every person internet user ^_^

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Uh-oh o_O I just discovered I'm a Gender Bender, I never announced my gender & just acted anonymous almost all the time & I guess I actually tricked a few people into using "him/her"... :P
You mods sure have an emblem for every person internet user ^_^
Unfortunately, the Gender Bender emblem is not a requestable emblem. You'll have to strike a pot of luck in hoping one of the staff causally spots your gender-bending and rewards you with the emblem. Making obvious statements just to get the emblem ruins the fun and actually splits your chance in half of getting it.

Last edited:

tnfsf11

Unfortunately, the Gender Bender emblem is not a requestable emblem. Youll have to strike a pot of luck in hooping one of the staff causally spots your gender-bending and rewards you with the emblem. Making obious statements just to get the emblem ruins the fun and actually slpits your chance in half of getting it.
I know, I wasn't asking for it I was just saying that I think I'm one, I would never request an emblem so easily (maybe unless the 3 years membership one :P)
I could aim for better emblems...

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I think I meet the requirements for the Veteran emblem, and also would it be possible for my extra Committed emblem to be taken down? Thanks!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hm, really? That's odd, must have over-looked you. Sorry about that, I sorta rushed to hand the emblems out, and I was looking at a list. D;

I'll hand it out momentarily.

Edit: And done! Sorry about that!

Years
Requestable emblem that I believe that I qualify for is that veteran emblem as I been here for a tad over 4 years. I only came across this thread today and all those emblems that I never heard of that you have listed.

Years
Requestable emblem that I believe that I qualify for is that veteran emblem as I been here for a tad over 4 years. I only came across this thread today and all those emblems that I never heard of that you have listed.
Ask, and you shall receive! Congrats on 3+ years! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back