View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2012 (9:03 PM).
Dark Energy is back in action! ;)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by M-ourad View Post
    In fact!! really really great job dude!! i'm really waiting for the final realise!!!
    please go on nd don't ignore the hack! thank you a lot!
    Not gonna ignore it because I'm quite sure I enjoy the most about ending parts of the hack and creating them myself too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by !MaX! View Post
    Here's something I've forgotten!

Headbutt!

Actually, the problem is not on Headbutt but on the trees!

Every tree I used Headbutt on so far didn't yield me a single Pokemon!

Maybe you need to check them!
    Headbutted pokemon are determined by an assembly routine but I think someone in Skeetendo Inc. found where to locate them. The problem is that there is a limitation of how many places can have headbuttable pokemon in them but I'll check this out and what I can do about it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by !MaX! View Post
    Btw, I want to say that this is pointless!

I don't mind what you did with Eevee and its evolutions, but the way Bulbasaur is now, even if I start a new save file, I will simply use an Exeggcute in its place or something like that!

A full strength Exeggutor with Psychic, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder and Leech Seed is far better than an overnerfed Venusaur!
    I know that you could also use Exeggutor for that matter but people rarely do that. But really, I've to say that now that I'm testing through Beta 3.1, it has been much more enjoyable because I can't beat every single water pokemon without losing a single HP. I wouldn't have done this though if it wasn't so normal using Venusaur to beat the game (perhaps it would have been a lot better if you were given for example Chikorita in the beginning instead) but as it is now, I believe > 50% of players end up using Venusaur as one of their party members.