• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Jasper Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Looking awesome, I really like your tiles and the backgrounds, keep up the good work!

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
SK3 said:
Looking awesome, I really like your tiles and the backgrounds, keep up the good work!

Thanks!

godlesplay said:
maybe light blue or simply - white ?

Well, I don't know about white (seems a bit bright to me), but light blue could work. Here, I quickly edited the color and uploaded it. How about that?

bellossom_zps8d0a5ad2.png

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
godlesplay said:
now is much better ! and maybe change green triangle to blue

I'll work on getting the colors to go better together today. Perhaps I'll upload a screen later when I get the dive video up.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Errrrhmaaaahgerrd, that is so damn sweet! You're an awesome scripter! This page should get more views ):

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
i dont know if you fixed the tile error its screenshot 6, ut theres a tile error. awesome screens ! lol nice to see someone working hard. goodluck!

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Pinkish Purple said:
Errrrhmaaaahgerrd, that is so damn sweet! You're an awesome scripter! This page should get more views ):

Thanks!

While I did do all of the work figuring out how to get it to function properly, some credit for the way dive works should go to Gamefreak (for the base dive script that saved me a bunch of time) and to JPAN (for the special that allows this to work). Just remember that :)

PokemonMasters said:
i dont know if you fixed the tile error its screenshot 6, ut theres a tile error. awesome screens ! lol nice to see someone working hard. goodluck!

Any tile errors that appear in the screenshots on the first page have been fixed.

Thanks for the compliments :)

---

Also, (for anyone who has seen the dive video), you will have noticed that there are tiles that do nothing when "A" is pressed on them, yet they still make the clicking noise. It is a minor bug that I cannot fix (except, perhaps, with ASM --- which I don't know).

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This is AMAZING! A hack this awesome should be spammed with hundreds and hundreds of people! Really looking forward to this! Keep up the great work, would love to see this through to the end!

And hopefully someone will be kind enough to make a banner, or you can do it yourself maybe, because I want this in my signature. I would make one but it would turn out horribly and just make the hack look like complete crap.

Also, in my opinion, I think you should stick with just 1 rival or 2, I fine it annoying when some hacks have 5.

Last edited:

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Al3X said:
This is AMAZING! A hack this awesome should be spammed with hundreds and hundreds of people! Really looking forward to this! Keep up the great work, would love to see this through to the end!

Thanks! I really want to finish this project, but people will have to be patient. I posted somewhere in the thread that I thought I could get a beta out by the end of September and...well, here we are and I can say for sure now that it will not happen. Life has become busy over the past few weeks, and my progress has slowed.

And hopefully someone will be kind enough to make a banner, or you can do it yourself maybe, because I want this in my signature. I would make one but it would turn out horribly and just make the hack look like complete crap.

Ya know, maybe I will work on a banner when I have time. But if anyone does want to make one for me, go ahead.

Also, in my opinion, I think you should stick with just 1 rival or 2, I fine it annoying when some hacks have 5.

eh...did I put something about lots of rivals somewhere? I don't see it...

It doesn't matter, though, only 2 are planned :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I made you a userbar! Idk about you but I am gonna use it till someone makes a professional userbar for you. I am gonna wear it in my signature! I'll get PokemonMasters, Alignment and maybe teejermiester, Mikachu or even Mavy42 to wear it for you!

Last edited:

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Pinkish Purple said:
I made you a userbar! Idk about you but I am gonna use it till someone makes a professional userbar for you. I am gonna wear it in my signature! I'll get PokemonMasters, Alignment and maybe teejermiester, Mikachu or even Mavy42 to wear it for you!

Thanks Pinkish Purple, it looks really good! Professional enough for me!

You don't need to get people to use the banner for me, though. It should really be their decision as to whether they want to show their support for my hack :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Aww, don't mention it :) PokemonMasters is my best pal so I sort of force him to do some stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back