• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If you're going to add the Magby line, you should add the Elekeid line (and maybe the Smoochum line) as well.

You can give Wattson either an Elekeid or an Electabuzz.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
If you're going to add the Magby line, you should add the Elekeid line (and maybe the Smoochum line) as well.

You can give Wattson either an Elekeid or an Electabuzz.

hmm yes, but wattson is more a Electivire type.
about the smoochum idea, i think it is great.
but i dont know where i need to place them, because i dont know a place with snow :S.
and what do you think about putting a real rival intoo the game.
not someone likes wally or may/brendan but a new rival.
When you get Torchic, may will get treecko and the rival will get mudkip
When you get Treecko, may will get Mudkip and the rival will get Torchic.
When you get Mudkip, may will get Torchic and the rival will get Treecko.
His name will be Stefano.
He will live in Oldale town, but you will meet him in the professor's lab.
what do you think?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
but i dont know where i need to place them, because i dont know a place with snow :S.
what do you think?

Wallace/Juan, which ever will be the 8th gym.
They use Ice/Water type Pokemon. Maybe a smoochum(Or higher) can go there?

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
what do you think?
I think you should name the new rival Stephen, since Stefano doesn't really fit in an English game. But if you're really making a Dutch translation of this game, you could name him Stefano in that translation.

As for Wattson, when you first fight him, he should have an Elekid or an Electabuzz, because an Electivire would be too much early in the game.

How about gym leader rematches? Then you can give Wattson an Electivire, and Flannery a Magmortar.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
I think you should name the new rival Stephen, since Stefano doesn't really fit in an English game. But if you're really making a Dutch translation of this game, you could name him Stefano in that translation.

As for Wattson, when you first fight him, he should have an Elekid or an Electabuzz, because an Electivire would be too much early in the game.

How about gym leader rematches? Then you can give Wattson an Electivire, and Flannery a Magmortar.

Gym leader rematches are great, but i think i won´t mkae them too large likes they did in emerald.
I think I will keep the name stefano, so you can see he is not from here but from sinnoh.

I already want to skip the truck thing, It´s the only thing i hate from RSE.

Wallace/Juan, which ever will be the 8th gym.
They use Ice/Water type Pokemon. Maybe a smoochum(Or higher) can go there?

great ideas, but I want to make smoochum catchable. But i dont know where

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Hoenn also has a desert out of nowhere so..

yes but hoenn has a hot tempature, also a desert has a hot tempature.
A cave with ice is cold so maybe i need to make a cave on a island.
or you can trade smoochum with someone with a in-game trade

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
yes but hoenn has a hot tempature, also a desert has a hot tempature.
A cave with ice is cold so maybe i need to make a cave on a island.
or you can trade smoochum with someone with a in-game trade
You should put Smoochum in the deepest floor of the Shoal Cave. That's where Snorunt is in the real games.

But the idea of adding more in-game trades is also cool.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
You should put Smoochum in the deepest floor of the Shoal Cave. That's where Snorunt is in the real games.

But the idea of adding more in-game trades is also cool.

Yeah, I will post some new screenies soon!
What do you think about redoing the battlefrontier?

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
I have always enjoyed the hoenn series and i wonder will you make this open to the public or sale as cd-rom i would love it either way and it is a must have for me i have enjoyed this series and i am looking forward to your remake keep up the good work

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2023
I have always enjoyed the hoenn series and i wonder will you make this open to the public or sale as cd-rom i would love it either way and it is a must have for me i have enjoyed this series and i am looking forward to your remake keep up the good work

The fact that it's here shows it'll be free to play, much less the fact it would be illegal to sell something like pokemon that is copyrighted. Hopefully that answers your question.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I actually snapped, and ran around my chair screaming in glee when I saw this!!! (....sorta :P)
Can't wait for it to come out :D

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Really great! I suggest you guys make an Emerald too. :)

No sorry, Emerald is not realy my favourite game.
But some places will come back likes the battle frontier (but with the same division likes DPPT/HGSS).

What Rickyboy said, its illegal because pokemon is copirighted so i can't sell this. It's not a bad idea but yeah it is illegal.

I actually snapped, and ran around my chair screaming in glee when I saw this!!! (....sorta :P)
Can't wait for it to come out :D

hehehe, thankyou some screens will come soon.
and I will update the info page

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Gym leader rematches are great, but i think i won´t mkae them too large likes they did in emerald.
I think I will keep the name stefano, so you can see he is not from here but from sinnoh.

I already want to skip the truck thing, It´s the only thing i hate from RSE.

great ideas, but I want to make smoochum catchable. But i dont know where

Sorry for the late reply to this comment, but i don't se why you should get rid of the Truck scene, it shows the player you've just moved house, and has alot of important dialogue explaining the player's family's current situation with moving in.

Also, Smoochum could be catchable in SHoal Cave, norrth of Mossdeep, since a lot of over Ice type pokémon are catch able there as well.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I agree.

I would say make her available in the final two floors of the Shoal Cave. If I recall, Snorunt was either on the last two floors. Not sure which, though. Anyways, as you have changed the name, I am offering to make you two new logos, if you'd like?

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Sorry for the late reply to this comment, but i don't se why you should get rid of the Truck scene, it shows the player you've just moved house, and has alot of important dialogue explaining the player's family's current situation with moving in.

Also, Smoochum could be catchable in SHoal Cave, norrth of Mossdeep, since a lot of over Ice type pokémon are catch able there as well.

Great Idea about smoochum , but i think the truck scene is not a gen4 thing.

I agree.

I would say make her available in the final two floors of the Shoal Cave. If I recall, Snorunt was either on the last two floors. Not sure which, though. Anyways, as you have changed the name, I am offering to make you two new logos, if you'd like?

Maybe can you make a logo for my fakemon game?
pokemon Natrium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back