• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaiju Unleashed

Years
I've finally got a project underway! This game is to include every single Kaiju from Toho and various other Companies.

STORY:
You play as a GDF (Global Defence Force) Agent starting their new job but things don't goto plan and you head to your first mission straight away.(Minilla is terroising a small village in Hokkaido, Japan)...More of story up soon!

OTHER:
I'm using Pokemon Essentials but I am trying to make it look it less Pokemon Like but im using Tilesets and other stuff too!

QUESTIONS:
Q:What is exactly 'Kaiju'?
A:Kaiju is popular term for the Japanese Movie Monsters like Godzilla

Q:What is the GDF (Global Defence Force)?
A:The GDF is a group of agents that research what the Kaiju are currently doing and have their own Monsters (Mechas)

Q: Who is Minilla?
A:The word used for Godzilla's son.

Q: Why are using Pokemon Essentials and using Pokemon Tilesets?
A: There is no starting pack for the Godzilla Series and so I use Pokemon Essentials and i'm using the Tilesets because
all of the godzilla tile stuff are all Black and White and too Old for re-colouring (Will Just look very dull).

Q:What's going to happen to the Pokemon Sprites
A: They will be replaced by the Kaiju Monsters that I have found from various websites. I have already done Mothra and can be seen in my albums.

CREDITS:
Alistair,Kyledove and Saurav - Tilesets
Poccil - PKMN ESSNTIALS
Enterbrain - RMXP

Last edited:
Reactions:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
You better not be using the tiles I suspect you are... (Kyledove must have credit in there for some reason...). And if you do use his D/P tiles, well, then you're just unforgivable.

Also, you hardly have any explanation at all. Assuming you're talking to an outsider of whatever strange club you've brought with you, what are kaiju? Where is Toho? Who is Minilla? What is the GDF?
But... most importantly of all, why should I care? I have absolutely no idea whatsoever as to what you're talking about, mainly because you truncated your story so abruptly.

Years
Just look up Godzilla: Final Wars or Godzilla Unleashed in google search (mainly comes up with wiki). It's to do with Godzilla! If you dont know anything about it then you dont need to be in that attitude! And im using some of the D/P Tiles Kyledove let everyone use so what is wrong with that. I'm not Stealing Tiles or Sprites.

Back