• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
2nd option.
WYR...
A. Try to annihilate a fully-armored Scizor,
B. get annihilated by a fully-armored Scizor,
C. or battle both a Scizor and Steelix at the same time?

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
c. i got my secret weapon for that :)

WYR:
A. Be chased 24/7 be a Snorlax who thinks you're a Poffin,
B. Be caught in the middle of a Giratina rampage,
C. Or always have Ash's head-biting Gible biting your head?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
second one, I think I have a chance lol

WYR get tied to a chair and listen to a Jigglypuff that has the voice of Sean Connery singing Rick Asteys 'Never Gonna Give You Up' or have Golem get tied to your foot with a rope then get chucked into the ocean

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
2nd option.

WYR Take a relaxing vacation flying on the back of a Dragonite 100 miles in the air thats awesome until you fall of its back BUT you have a parachute, Or Take a relaxing vacation swimming on the back of a Wailord thats awesome until its spout blows you off its back and sends you plummeting into the water. You DO NOT have a life jacket, but the water is only 10 feet deep.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one. Idk why though...

WYR Take on an army of sword and shield wielding Machamp army, by yourself or skydive into the mouth of a Wailord, travel through its body systems then be pooped out in matters of minutes.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Take a trip through the Wailord because I don't want to be beat up.

WYR try to pick an icicle from a Beartic or go hand-to-hand with a Scrafty?

Silence Rewritten

Trainer/Breeder
Years
...Scrafty, please. I really don't like Beartic =__=
Would you rather eat a Cacnea live, or have a Voltorb self-destruct on you every day (assuming you live more than one day)?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
First one! Misty I hate her!

WYR Have a Abra replace your alarm clock and have it slap you, but when you wake up it teleports out, but when you fall back to sleep, it teleports back to slaps you again, it will do so until your up and out of your bed. OR Have a Gengar stare at you with a creepy smile, for every second and everywhere (like the small dead asian kid from the Grudge). And the Gengar is sitting in the most last expected place (in your closet, under your desk, in your tv, in your fridge, under your blanket when your asleep, in your dreams, etc) its just keep staring you with that smile, and that's it!

>:0 think hard, my friends.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Abra, I would put a box over my head everytime I sleep :)

WYR............. Make out with gardevior in public or get your hair chopped off carelessly by scizor

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Get my hair chopped off because I'm a girl.

WYR join Team Aqua and be beat up by Kyogre or join Team Magma and be beat up by Groudon?

Never Silent

Trainer/Breeder
Years
...Magma, I love Kyogre.

WYR pick the music in all the games but have to use bands you hate, or listen to only the Pokémon Centre theme song on high throughout the game?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Red.I wanna test if he is really the Pokemon Master.

WYR:
A.Stay in one hole of Arboks 24/7 everyday.
B.Call out all the legendaries to face you with only a gun.
C.Be the first person to lift up Groudon.

Back