• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunter Association

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
The Hunter Association the Hunter X Hunter Fan Club

NW7edem.png

HUNTER x HUNTER
__stamp___killua_zoldyck___by_bickslowft-d70edtn.gif
40a8f65cfd79c64f0778d14910721e85-d6wxsgm.gif
5ebacea815a1fb5505c4f2714a7cc76c-d6t5vcb.gif

double_hunter_license_card_by_aisukiba666-d4mnp5g.jpg

Welcome to the Hunter X Hunter fan club.
If you're interested I'm going to safely assume you've read the manga,
or watch either the original or the 2011 revamp anime.
Either which way welcome !

Rules here are simple. Be nice and don't break any rules.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even you!

Interested in joining? Just ask, and include your favorite moment and
character if you have one.

Member List
--Chairman
...Nerdsparks

--The Hunters
...kuro_neko
...Fearless Love
...griever7x
...miley810

Discuss the manga, the current anime, your favorite HxH moments,
share your opinions, share your art, and even your ideas!

Gon_Sprite_Gif_by_spleenriper.gif
Killua_by_RiriTheHedgehog.gif
Gon_by_RiriTheHedgehog.gif

Current Art

hisoka_by_nerdsparks-d71ocrr.png

Last edited:

kuro_neko

Welcome ~~~~
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Ohhh a Hunter x Hunter club! I'm currently watching the remake anime and haven't stopped watching it since i started because its that good. Haha I would love to join the club if that's okay. c:
My Favorite character:
Hmmm, well Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Lerio. I also like Bisky, she's just so hardcore. I'm still in the middle of watching it so i haven't fully decided. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends! c: ~

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Of course you're in!

Glad to see our first member

So what part are you exactly in? The Greed Island arc?

*updated with header

kuro_neko

Welcome ~~~~
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Umm, no i just finished up to when the episodes are still coming out, so the Chimera Ant arc.
I think I might start reading the manga.
Have you seen the original 1999 anime?
Do you recommend I watch it even the I've seen the remake anime?

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
I believe I only watched the Greed Island arc in full of the old version. And some of the fights before that.

The characters are designed and presented a little differently, so it's cool to enjoy. I think if you're watching it to compare you'll like it.

I would recommend reading the manga for sure, it's cool to see how they animate the drawings.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Oh my gosh Hunter X Hunter! Hunter X Hunter! Hunter X Hunter! OH MY GOD.

My favorite moment is in (in the anime 2011 it's episode 37, don't know the manga/99's chapter & episode numbers as well) when Gon and Killua are sitting under the stars and talking about their goals & Gon's parents. And my favorite character is either Killua or Pokkle. x3

So can I joiiiin?

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
OHMYGOODNESS IT'S HUNTER X HUNTER. THERE'S A HUNTER X HUNTER CLUB. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

CAN I JOIN? PLEASE? I JUST--I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Ooh, my favorite moment? In the '99 I love when Leorio walks out of the shower naked and Kurapika hits him. In the 2011, my favorite scene is when the King saves Komugi from the black bird. And in the manga, anything that has to do with Alluka. Cuz she is amazing. Can't argue with that logic.

My favorite character is KURAPIKA. JUST. KURAPIKA. CUZ. I LOVE. AND HE'S. MY BEBE. Pokkle is pretty amazing too <3

I have read some of the manga, seen all of the '99, and I own some of it on DVD, and I'm watching the 2011 as it airs. :D

Years
Hi! This is a big surprise. A fan club section! What's more, there's a club dedicated to one of the best mangas ever, Huner x Hunter!! If possible, can I be a member? :)
Anyways, my favourite moment is, without a doubt, Hisoka's first appearance, but everything with Hisoka in it is awesome. He's so damn badass, Togashi made him an amazing character.
He is so twisted, every time he makes that grin out of complacency I go crazy as well. {XD}
What more to say, I like his unique style, he is one handsome joker. The way he lives, to prey on capable opponents, makes me feel the thrill too; he is one character that fascinates me.

NerdSparks

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Thread updated you're all in!

Welcome to the club!

Anyone watch last weeks episode?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back