• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
Yep, I've read all the way to the end of the Crystal chapters, but I don't thing I've ever finished it. It was interesting and I plan on finishing the whole thing one day, but I think I will have to start from the beginning again, because I only remember small bits of it.

Also Yellow is the best character. Fight me!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
PokeSpe is how i joined this forum lol. Haven't read anything past half of DPPt and like a little of BW though i should do so sometime.

Red was my favorite obsessed with him the first few years i was here. Back then i used to "hate" Ash and well... clearly not anymore pft. Stopped following the "majority" so to speak.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think the hiatuses are why i stopped keeping up on it. Also when it became harder to find scans. Good to see b2w2 might actually get to see an ending now.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hiatuses are sadly the perfect time to fall off of something.

Back