• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Evil team change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I wouldn't mind a team called the Vikings, as long as they made it unique.

But the game isn't set in Minnesota!!! (first movie lol)

They should dress like butlers and Chamber Maids.

Ironically, that costume would be less ridiculous than normal.

Team Rocket could come back and start a Pokemon War. Though, from the screen shots we have seen, it is probably not Team Rocket.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I hope they don't continue with the medieval theme. It was a nice fresh touch, but its not my favorite. But maybe I am depreciating it. It will most likely be used. I wouldnt mind a team called the Vikings, as long as they made it unique. Doesn't really fit the police-looking thing though. I still think Nova would be a great idea. That could be a good name for a reformed Plasma, too. Nova means new, as in new motive, new ideals....new freaky-haired leader....Yeah.

I like Nova. :3 Might actually be possible too, since supernova and that... Kyurem comes from space!

Team Rocket could come back and start a Pokemon War. Though, from the screen shots we have seen, it is probably not Team Rocket.

Ya, not imo really, team rocket doesn't really invest in ginger-haired people. :x Purple and red? Sure, but seems to be Unova-exclusive according to the games lool.

If they do replace Plasma, I hope the new team dresses a little less ridiculously.

But from what we've seen, they do. ;__;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

I like Nova. :3 Might actually be possible too, since supernova and that... Kyurem comes from space!

But from what we've seen, they do. ;__;
Nova is perfect to be honest.

Also, I wouldn't really judge by the sprite. We've barely seen the actual designs unfortunately. I think I'll believe these people are an actual new evil organization when we see a screenie of a battle scene with one or two of them. That, or Team Plasma's new look.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
If GAME FREAK doesn't use the name Nova now, they will later. Like in 6th Gen. Unfortunately I won't see it as I don't own a 3DS and will probably never get one.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I doubt Team Aqua or Team Magma will make an appearance in Unova. But perhaps they will have a new leader will appear because I can't see Ghetsis returning in B/W2.

Years

I'm sure he does but not sure that that follows into new evil teams. xD

I don't really see a new team, tbh. The "red and blue things" around the region were mentioned in the context of this image:

7PnKa.png

Which looks far from evil and much more like a Musical addition than an evil team's base. If they did bring in a new evil team, I would guess they would bring in a brand new one instead of an old one across an entire ocean.

Actually, I saw this on YouTube, its some sort of movie (somewhere around there) theater, and it could be a side quest.
There isn't anymore known about it, at the moment anyway.
I highly doubt team Magma and team Aqua will appear. Gamefreak will probably never do that, unless the make a re-make of Sapphire and Ruby.

Flygon-Gal

Fly Away!
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Or perhaps Team Plasma and Team Galactic will clash through the storyline somehow! We haven't seen Galactic since Sinnoh, so they could possibly be the evil team with new outfits. Which could only be a good thing, since the Plasma and Galactic outfits look pretty similar (with gray).

I would like team galactic back... I found them quite funny idk why. But It's very unlikely. I want to see N back again though.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I hope Plasma isnt in this game, they were such a joke. I highly doubt that Aqua and Magma are in these games. I think there will be a complete new team in these games.

Zayphora

Years
Do you think that the Shadow Triad will show up at all? What about Looker? Will they play any part in the evil team plot?

Just realized that the police-looking people could be more of Looker's International Police group...but they don't really look the part. They look like they have a definite template. Also, why would they use an equal amount of male and female sprites for them if they were just a security group? GAME FREAK may have just been trying not to be biased, but it looks a bit weird to me.

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
I would love in if they incorporated the old evil teams into the newer games. I mean they wouldn't NOT try to take over other regions.

Zayphora

Years
Yeah...Like if I was an evil team, and I had just had an epic fail, I would definitely run to another area and make trouble there! *Not being sarcastic btw*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
So we can see Team Plasma in the background of a Coro Coro scan, who could these guys in black possibly be? u_u; Unless Team Plasma are here for a whole different cause, this mysterious organization might not be evil after all?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Maybe these ARE an evil team. They're in Black.. Add up Black and White and you get the logical opposing forces.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Maybe they will cause chaos opposing Team Plasma's plan, and really we have two evil teams this time around. Or, Team Plasma could be on the good side and we all try to stop this new evil organization, if evil at all.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Since Giovanni is in the game, and there was meant to be an episode in the anime where Team Plasma and Team Rocket face off (I know the anime has nothing to do with the games but still), I'm gonna say that the evil teams are Team Rocket and Team Plasma.

Why else would Giovanni reappear? Maybe this could explain why the genies and Kyurem get messed up formes.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
So if these guys are Team Rocket, what could they possibly want in Unova? I mean if it's Kyurem + the forms; why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back