• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Threshold Designworks

Years
So to get back into practice I've decided to offer my skills to others, however, this will also serve as a gallery for personal projects. Also at a later date I'll be adding a CSS layout when I'm not so tired.

Pixel Gallery:
Spoiler:

Main Gallery:
Spoiler:

RULES:
  • If it isn't in the requests, don't ask for it
  • I reserve the right of refusal
  • Requestable Types are subject to change
  • Bribing me to do pixel art in return for sprites is possible
  • Play nice

Requests Form:
Spoiler:

Waiting List:
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'll bite.

Icon
size; at or less than 130x130
stock
details; text optional, willing to exchange sprites for icon​

And, of course, please & thank you. Super excited. \o/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I was being official! If I'm going to bribe you it might as well be an open and established part of our arrangement! >3 seriously though, VM/PM me about what you want me to sprite

I'm actually rather happy with how it came out. I was kind of trying to challenge you, to be perfectly honest. But I really like the result and I think you captured a lot of what I, personally, found aesthetically pleasing about the stock. I'm happy with how you brought down that intense blue glow and gave her a more natural skin tone, but still gave the dragonfly in the corner the attention it deserves. It sets up a natural flow to the icon, with her hair and the dragonfly.. and I think you touched on that really well. Sorry, not to critique you're work; just elaborating on why I appreciate it haha.

Anyway, thanks so much! I'll wear it immediately!

Years
I actually welcome critique, I liked the glow but not the intensity of the stock as it happens. As for sprites I kind of want to collect custom poses of my dream team and get around to having a fully animated trainer...

Years
WIP of my current project with two variants on the pose, both of which are driving me mad. The first because I can't for the life of me sprite a decent looking peace sign hand and the second because I can't figure out a decent two finger kiss hand to touch/cover the lips.

4skta6X.png
D8a3iif.png

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I actually have two requests, if that's alright.

Type: Trainer Sprite
Source: My OC
Details: I was hoping maybe you could turn this into a trainer sprite. If not, that's fine.

Type: Trainer Card
Size: Standard
Source: Preferred Style
Details: Again, if you can make the background possible, go ahead. If not, I'd like a dark, swirly purple background. If at all possible.

I hope this is quite alright. Thank you.

Years
I've been caught up in stuff but... murkmire, if you still want the trainer then I'll give it a go. Wasn't intending on doing trainer cards though, not for now anyway. Oddball I don't particularly do random requests with no source, as to learn the things I do these days I don't draw. Also don't exactly do pixel art on that scale either... Well I sort of do but those are micros but I guess I could do your request as one of those.

Anywho updates....

I finished the catgirl finally...
h07n7rx.png

Also been plodding along on my armour update...
RBVe2L8.png

And a friend asked if I had any fakemon laying around so I churned this out as a 15 minute quickie...
ybtbitG.png

Oh and for kicks I decided to update my minecraft skin as well...
2AOldIo.png

Years
Not been on in ages but here's some recent/ongoing projects to appease people, people can still request stuff on the form as I'm back now. The requests I never honoured, I was kind of waiting to hear from them.
FdxmXCX.png
Zc8K4nJ.png
JJMl1KM.png

smy1Kb1.png

atChIOv.png

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Type: tilesets
Size: 64x64 or lower
Source:
Details: I wanted you create this.
I man i would like request a few sprites to Pokemon Overworld.
I want an mewtwo,mewtwo whit aura red and blue aura like in this exemple:

mew1.png
mew4.png
mew3.png

I will use this image to create an idea of animation on the aura, so i also think that mewtwo in the charge of it should be more a less sit, like in this image.
naruto699-dbgt02.gif

Forget the hair part and then he goes up whit the aura charged.

I think you can do it, don't worry you will be credit.
I hope you be capable of doing it:D

Last edited:
Years
I man i would like request a few sprites to Pokemon Overworld.
I want an mewtwo,mewtwo whit aura red and blue aura like in this exemple:

Sorry unless you bribe me I don't really intend to do pixel art, hence it's not listed on the requests form.

New personal project, personalised Nuzlocke Moemon Emerald.
Screenshot%202014-12-28%2003.58.59.png

Sadly I can't do back sprites (yet...) but I can concept it at least (I do love the first one, might try and turn it into a digital painting).
Storyboard.png

Think waist height underarm bowl

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Sorry unless you bribe me I don't really intend to do pixel art, hence it's not listed on the requests form.

New personal project, personalised Nuzlocke Moemon Emerald.
Screenshot%202014-12-28%2003.58.59.png

Sadly I can't do back sprites (yet...) but I can concept it at least (I do love the first one, might try and turn it into a digital painting).
Storyboard.png

Think waist height underarm bowl

Thx for answering i realy appreciate the honesty.

Years
Current WIP:
rZpOXcv.png

And no it's not the Normandy, though I may make a Normandy version. At the moment it's supposed to be my OC's ship but not a fan of how Normandy it still feels so I'll either redesign or make a sideview as well to better show the differences. Probably do some Pokemon stuff soon as well.

Back