• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
hey just letting you know I haven't left! I'll wait for you to post that this trade is done and thank you so much for doing this so late! I'm in EST too :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok meet you there, make sure you post your thank you's that way I can ask for the next trade please!!

hey just letting you know I haven't left! I'll wait for you to post that this trade is done and thank you so much for doing this so late! I'm in EST too :(

Ok, since you have been waiting and I feel sorry your up so late, what do you want and I'll come in there with 4, what fc please??

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
Ok meet you there, make sure you post your thank you's that way I can ask for the next trade please!!

Ok, since you have been waiting and I feel sorry your up so late, what do you want and I'll come in there with 4, what fc please??

thank you so much!

I would like the lvl 1 Manaphy in Box 14, the lvl 100's Mew and Ryaquaza in box 18, and the lvl 2 Milotic, not sure what box, sorry! and please use my platinum. see you in a second!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
r u in there yet im in there having a little chill and to tell you i have your fc and you have mine form trading with me couple days back
Ok, coming in as soon as I grab the other 2.
thank you so much!

I would like the lvl 1 Manaphy in Box 14, the lvl 100's Mew and Ryaquaza in box 18, and the lvl 2 Milotic, not sure what box, sorry! and please use my platinum. see you in a second!

I'll trade with you as soon as i trade with the one above.
Sorry, your onlt allowed 2 at a time. Ask for the others tomorrow please.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
Ok, coming in as soon as I grab the other 2.

I'll trade with you as soon as i trade with the one above.
Sorry, your onlt allowed 2 at a time. Ask for the others tomorrow please.

haha you can tell I'm exhausted. I thought you meant I could have four, even though I read the rules. I feel dumb lol you'll have to excuse me. long day. but yes I am in here after you do dragon. The manaphy and mew is perfect :).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't like lying, so I try to stick to my word!!

haha you can tell I'm exhausted. I thought you meant I could have four, even though I read the rules. I feel dumb lol you'll have to excuse me. long day. but yes I am in here after you do dragon. The manaphy and mew is perfect :).

It's ok, it's late for me too, I just meant 2 + 2 and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the other 2 please.

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
I don't like lying, so I try to stick to my word!!

It's ok, it's late for me too, I just meant 2 + 2 and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the other 2 please.

you can bet I'll come back tomorrow! see you in a second!

Back