• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
If i remember correctly from what i heard two of these threads just went dead without a winner and the guys have won two times before (i think?) and the guys have won once in this thread because of me and now here we are at 365.

Years

Yes, two of the threads died before a winning team was decided, the men then won the next thread and are still dominating this one.

Years

Hoenn (aka Creampuff) says my profile is getting manlier by the day.

But then again, my common use for male-looking avatars/sigs spawned after I kept losing in the Gender Race. The men always won, so I had to adapt to being "manly" and all.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

This person doesn't really like anybody to gift me, I rather get supportership either by donating my own or winning an event (yes I know its difficult but still...).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Its still a long time to go, and I am retiring from this race today, ITS SLEEPING TIME.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Too bad, my mother locked my room's door and I can't go in... If the door doesn't open, I am going to sleep in the living room like a BAWSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back