• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry, sorry, I should probably get things moving for the Arcane Alliance. Somebody else ought to post, though. I'll go do that now.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Just to tell you guys, I'll still be posting but I've also gotta prepare for my exams, but after that, I'll be posting more.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I don't know if Limanya would agree, but on the matter of the Brute Breakers I would suggest a someone making a new sign-up for a leader of the Brutes. Similarly to what was done with the Arcane Alliance, you could say that heretostay's character was killed in combat or caught a disease or something.

Also, in the Arcane Alliance, I really need Kanea to get back and post, since I've assigned Victor a mission. I shall have to bunny Victor until Kanea gets back.

Last edited:
Years
  • Online now
I could make a leader character for the breakers, give me a while and I will have an SU up.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Kay, it seems like most people are getting back on track. I'll post when Kanea does, Typh can make a Brute Breakers SU, and we can post a bit. It's been far longer than a week since Limanya's gone away, and I'm starting to doubt if she'll come back, though. I'd say wait until the end of this week, and if she doesn't return somebody else should take charge of the RP until she does.
Get your butt back here Limanya.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I think I can finally post! Yeah!

Where is the rest of the Lost Learners? What's happening with us?

Last edited:

jov0006

Years
I agree with the suggestion and I really feel like that no one who hasn't posted in a while is coming back.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I will be coming back...Matter of fact, I will probably finish my mission by Monday, but will have to wait for Sugar Cotton before we continue our leader storyline.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well, I'm flattered. Sure, I'll be the GM for a while. I do hope Limanya gets back soon, though, since she said she had a bunch of storyline events planned.

jov0006

Years
Hey, is it okay if I make an SU for the Crossblade Crew because I'm pretty lonely in the Lost Learners?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I just posted a quick fly-by of the mission. Hope you don't find any problems with it. If so, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Limanya: Take your time, I'll keep things afloat around here.

@jov: Yea, of course. Unless you already have a second character; if you don't then go ahead.

jov0006

Years
Name: Morsis Frederick Gunnfer
Nickname: Ruffles
Species: Archen
Team: Crossblade Crew
Title: Member, Sir Knight Morsis Frederick Gunnfer
Appearance:
archen_by_whmseik-d5k5m5o.png

Personality: "My appetite must be fuffilled." Ruffles is a glutton, he lives to eat and enjoys life. However, he is a very loyal companion and friend, and will aid any ally who might need assistance. He doesn't like Rufflets for some reason or other Archen. Ruffles likes to fight and do missions to make a contribution to the Crossblade Crew. Ruffles thinks without acting and it consequently makes trouble and many mistakes. He is hasty except when it comes to food, which he takes his time in. He doesn't really care about money or treasures as much as food. He is immature, mainly because he is 13.
History: Ruffles was born in Saccularius Town but moved to Atarip Town soon after. He moved with his six brothers and one sister, as well as both his parents but a fateful event took most of his family away, leaving only his sister, his father and himself. His father had a way of dealing with his emotions, which was eating, and Ruffles consequently followed his father's footsteps and it became a habit for Ruffles to eat whenever strong emotions overcame him. Ruffles began to train to join the Crossblade Crew, as he wanted an adventure and there was not much in Atarip Town besides the nearby Crossblade Crew base.
He tried to get accepted when he was 11 years old, but failed the age requirement and the physical examinations. This made him train even harder, and he managed to get in when he was 12. Under his first year as a member of the Crossblade Crew, Ruffles learnt much about missions, bounties, treasure hunting, and more.
Level: 28
Ability: Defeatist
Moveset: Acrobatics, AncientPower, Double Team, Wing Attack, Agility, Quick Guard
RP Sample: This RP, hehe.

Back