• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free iPads for Sale @ ww....

RandomMuffin

Dat Hack
Years
Haha, tricked you ;) You all thought I was a bot then didn't you? Nope. I'm your newest(ish) member. I'm planning on making full usage of the ROM Hacking section, because I really want to make my own. I took a massive break from Pokemon for a while, so I'm a bit rusty. I don't even know most of the Gen 6. things. So, yeah, hi, I'm awesome. :D

Btw, I'm looking for someone who can help me out with ROM Hacking, that'd be great.

Years
I was just about to delete your thread and ban you. You got me good. xD;; Welcome to PC, Muffin! 8)

Check out Emulation for all things ROM hacking and you can even utilize its hacking simple questions thread to ask questions. It also has a Tutorials subforum for guides, Tools subforum for mods and the like, plus plenty of other things.. I'm not sure how much time our hackers have to take a mentee under their wing but you can ask most questions related to hacking in the questions thread. I don't have talent in that department so I can't help out but with enough time and dedication you'll learn it all soon enough! Good luck.

Great that you're back into the swing of things with Pokemon too, though, and X/Y happen to be really great so I recommend trying them. I'm probably going to pour more time into these games than any other Pokemon games! So much to do and so wonderful seeing all your favorites in 3D. :D

Have a good time and see you around, yes? Contact the staff members if you need anything.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Baw, I really wanted an ipad too! You got me there. But hi there! Welcome to the forums, you lovable muffin!~ ヾ ^∇^

Well then, I hope you'll find everything that you need in the ROM Hacking board! Tons of stuff going on there, and loads of valuable resources and other tools for you to use! You can also make a team of hackers to help you out on your game too! I'm sure that there are wonderful hackers around that board who will be really helpful for you!

Knnn, well, Gen 6 is pretty amazing! If you have the time, perhaps you can read up more about it! The Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section can help you out there, so you can view all of the discussions there! I'm trying to learn more about the things that I don't know about Gen 6, so, best of luck to the both of us!

But yes, you are indeed awesome, and I'll be looking forward on seeing you around the forums! And yup, don't hesitate to come to us whenever you have a question or a conern, and have a really great stay! <3 See you! \(o⌒∇⌒o)/

RandomMuffin

Dat Hack
Years
Thanks to both of you :D Looks like I cut it a bit fine with the ban though xD The Emulation and ROM section sounds great, I'm gonna make my way over there now.

Years
I nearly banned you... I like you.
Welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun here. If you need a hand with anything, you are welcome to ask! :D​

Years
Free iPads? You're better off advertising those in Technology & Internet!

Sorry for the lame plug on my section :x but welcome to PC! I'm not much into ROM Hacking, but we certainly do have more to do here than just ROM Hacking to do here! You can chat on all types of discussions with Pokémon, chat on some serious issues, or chat casually with other members! We also have discussions on technology and video games, and culture as well, so be sure to have a look around! \o/

If you have any questions, always feel free to ask a moderator such as myself or anyone else around here with a bold name, and we would be glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around! :D

RandomMuffin

Dat Hack
Years
Free iPads? You're better off advertising those in Technology & Internet!

Sorry for the lame plug on my section :x but welcome to PC! I'm not much into ROM Hacking, but we certainly do have more to do here than just ROM Hacking to do here! You can chat on all types of discussions with Pokémon, chat on some serious issues, or chat casually with other members! We also have discussions on technology and video games, and culture as well, so be sure to have a look around! \o/

If you have any questions, always feel free to ask a moderator such as myself or anyone else around here with a bold name, and we would be glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around! :D

So most of the people I managed to attract with my botty title? XD Thanks, still getting accustomed to everything before I start posting.

I nearly banned you... I like you.​

Heh heh. It's hard not to.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
omg. Well I feel obligated to welcome you now since your title actually got me curious. Clever lil muffin you are. You'll definitely fit in here, along with the other smart pastries.

Shhmew

Years
You swindled us all! ;o; But very clever! haha welcome to PC, I've found it very comfortable here and I hope you do too. <3

And I wish you all the luck in making your own ROM Hack~

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
welcome RandomMuffin! I have to admit this is the most clever title I've seen here, haha!

Anyway, if you have a console and gen 4,5 or 6 games you should definitely pay a visit to the Trade Corner!

I wish you a lot of luck with your ROM hack!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I was gonna report you I swear. I think you win intro of the year.

Welcome to PC anyway! ROM hacks always looked fun. Some of them look better than actual Pokemon games. I think you'll have a blast going through our Emulation section. Actually, you should have fun just being on PC in general. With an introduction like that, you should definitely make friends here and also surely our kind of people.We're not all pranksters like you, but we are definitely a really fun and nice group. : ) I personally recommended to get Gen VI since X and Y are great games. I'm not too far into my copy of Y yet. Only have one badge. But it's so much fun and I'm really enjoying it all ready! It's got things I've wanted in a Pokemon game for a while, and some I thought I never thought I wanted till now!

But anyway, I really think you'll have fun here and hope you do. See you around!

Years
I have to admit upon first glance of your title, I was almost going to report this thread but like the others said, you damn well caught us off guard.

Welcome to PC, Muffin! I'm not really the one who likes ROM hacks but they are one of the major driving forces behind members joining and as the others suggested you'll definitely love the Emulation section of the forums, but when you need to take a break from hacks do check out the other parts of the forum as well since we have more than just hacks and Pokemon in general.

Anyways, good luck and I do hope to see you around the forums, because I love meeting newbies. The staff team (several of which may have posted in this thread already) are on hand if you ever need assistance, but some of the members in general as well. Have fun Muffin!

- Hikari

Back