• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokémon Artsy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
wow how do you do that? you have a certain way of colouring/texturing the pokemon that just looks amazing.

more please! * puppy eyes*

ForeLegend

Awesome Pikachu Face
Years
Wow, all of your drawings are all just epic, all of them are artistically (insert a better word for epic, awesome, unbelievable) talented, great job man, 10/10. :D
I especially love your drawing of the Red Gyarados, Ampharos, and the epic thundering Pikachu :), the Shiny Ho-Ho battle drawing was just EPIC, the feathers were so colorful, and the aura surrounding Ho-Ho.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
These are so incredible! If only I had my own art style... I can replicate images, but that's it. :p

Thank you very much! ^^ I'm still working on my style, but I'm glad you like it.

wow how do you do that? you have a certain way of colouring/texturing the pokemon that just looks amazing.

more please! * puppy eyes*

I use an airbrushing effect brush in Photoshop to do the shading. I'm glad you like it! ^^

Wow, all of your drawings are all just epic, all of them are artistically (insert a better word for epic, awesome, unbelievable) talented, great job man, 10/10. :D
I especially love your drawing of the Red Gyarados, Ampharos, and the epic thundering Pikachu :), the Shiny Ho-Ho battle drawing was just EPIC, the feathers were so colorful, and the aura surrounding Ho-Ho.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my stuff xD

Wow I'm speechless you have some great art skills ^^

Thanks! ^^

----

Anyway, here's a quick overdue art trade of someone's Lucario character as a Riolu in a lab where he was born.

OmegaTrade1.jpg

I heavily referenced my 'Birth of Wraichu' drawing that I did for this, as you can probably tell. xD I really do like how it came out, though. The background is a mix of steel-plating texture and a supercomputer stock image I found on a stock website.

~Starry

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
May I ask how much time do you average per piece?

It depends on the piece. Something like the Riolu in the cloning tank would be about an hour an a half, if that. Something like the vs. Ho-Oh piece would be between 2 and a half and 3 hours. ^^

~Starry

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
These are amazing!! I love the shiny Ho-oh battle! But, the Riolu in the tank... The tank faces forwards when everything else is at an angle. Now, prove me wrong, but the picture makes it look like it should go along with the flow and face the same direction, not at the viewer.

vsHoOhfinal.jpg

If it's ok with you, I would like to use this on my PC. Yes, it really is that great!

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
Years
I'm so extremely jealous of your talent I don't really know what to say. I really want to be able to draw but I have no talent at all; I could only ever dream of being as good as you. You truly are amazing and your skill will only get better since you seem to draw so often.

>.>

<.<

If I could steal your abilities I totally would ;p

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
Years
Omega has Keen Eye ability.
Omega notices Starry!
Omega uses Flatter!
It's super effective! Starry is confused!
Omega uses Copycat! Omega hurts itself in the process!
Omega uses Snatch! It doesn't effect Starry...

This is your and my encounter over your art abilities. Truly phenomenal. I seriously wish I had your abilities. Alas, I can only do stick figures but your art has inspired me to try. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
These are amazing!! I love the shiny Ho-oh battle! But, the Riolu in the tank... The tank faces forwards when everything else is at an angle. Now, prove me wrong, but the picture makes it look like it should go along with the flow and face the same direction, not at the viewer.

[VS.Ho-Oh Picture]

If it's ok with you, I would like to use this on my PC. Yes, it really is that great!

Thank you very much! ^^ And yeah, you are right about the Riolu pic- again, it was a quick overdue art trade I literally did in an hour. I didn't even like the person it was for, so yeah XD And I guess you can use that picture... as long as you don't repost it or claim it as your own or anything.

I'm so extremely jealous of your talent I don't really know what to say. I really want to be able to draw but I have no talent at all; I could only ever dream of being as good as you. You truly are amazing and your skill will only get better since you seem to draw so often.

>.>

<.<

If I could steal your abilities I totally would ;p

Thank you so much! ^^

Omega has Keen Eye ability.
Omega notices Starry!
Omega uses Flatter!
It's super effective! Starry is confused!
Omega uses Copycat! Omega hurts itself in the process!
Omega uses Snatch! It doesn't effect Starry...

This is your and my encounter over your art abilities. Truly phenomenal. I seriously wish I had your abilities. Alas, I can only do stick figures but your art has inspired me to try. :D

XD Thank you! I'm glad you like my stuff. ^^

-----

Anyway, here's something non-Pokémon related. It's my dragon character, Wraith, in her anthro form.

WraithMage1.jpg

She's dressed in a casual tribal garb, with a magic staff that doubles as a spear, and energy beads attached to her hair and clothes. She's standing on top of a mountain range, looking over a valley filled with clouds, where her tribe mates fly freely.

Yeah, I really love how this came out. I put a lot of detail into Wraith herself, and I'm very happy with it. I'm getting better at drawing things! XD

I put a lot of effort into this, and I think it shows. I especially love the shading on her clothes and wings. c:

~Starry

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Thank you very much! ^^ And yeah, you are right about the Riolu pic- again, it was a quick overdue art trade I literally did in an hour. I didn't even like the person it was for, so yeah XD And I guess you can use that picture... as long as you don't repost it or claim it as your own or anything.

Anyway, here's something non-Pokémon related. It's my dragon character, Wraith, in her anthro form.

WraithMage1.jpg

She's dressed in a casual tribal garb, with a magic staff that doubles as a spear, and energy beads attached to her hair and clothes. She's standing on top of a mountain range, looking over a valley filled with clouds, where her tribe mates fly freely.

Yeah, I really love how this came out. I put a lot of detail into Wraith herself, and I'm very happy with it. I'm getting better at drawing things! XD

I put a lot of effort into this, and I think it shows. I especially love the shading on her clothes and wings. c:

~Starry

Don't worry, I would never do such a thing ^_^

And I love Wraith! Awesome!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Here's something I did today as a companion picture to my vs. Ho-Oh drawing. It's my HeartGold team fighting Lugia in the Whirl Islands.

VsLugia1.jpg

In the picture, my Alakazam, Pentavius, is riding my Pidgeot, Lani, getting ready to attack Lugia with a Psycho Cut attack (My idea of Psycho Cut with Alakazam is that he basically turns his spoons into psychic-lightsabers. c: Heehee). Lugia is charging up an Aeroblast, and I'm riding my Gyarados, Mazyuun, in the water below. My Typhlosion, Umbreon, and Ampharos are in their balls for now.

So yeah, this took a while to draw, but I really love it. It's probably my personal favorite to date, besides the vs. Ho-Oh one! XD

~Starry

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
love those swords! good idea.

The Psycho Cut attack, you mean? Thanks! ^^

Very impressive stuff you've got here. I look forward to seeing more.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! ^^

----

Anyway, I've seen this image of mine posted around Serebii and this forum, so... yeah, I figured I'd post it here just to assure everybody that I did indeed draw it.

tsutajaevosketch.jpg

Just a concept sketch I did of what I hope the grass starter's evolutions will look like. xD I hope sooooo bad that the final evo of Tsutaja is Grass/Dragon. I based it after an oriental dragon (even though they don't have wings, but hey, they're more of a gathering of leaves on its shoulders than actual wings. Some oriental dragons have clouds over their shoulders, so I put leafy wings instead).

So yeah, enjoy this sketch. xD

~Starry

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
I love those Ho-oh and Lugia pictures! And as I have said before, I like pictures of your team members. Your ideas for grass starter's (Tsutaja) evolutions are good too.

And how can you make all that!? I'm a drawer by myself and have a photoshop but haven't gotten into every effect yet. I want to learn making these too :D

What kind of tablet do you use? I have Wacom Bamboo Tablet and I love drawing with it!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
Anyway, I've seen this image of mine posted around Serebii and this forum, so... yeah, I figured I'd post it here just to assure everybody that I did indeed draw it.

tsutajaevosketch.jpg

Just a concept sketch I did of what I hope the grass starter's evolutions will look like. xD I hope sooooo bad that the final evo of Tsutaja is Grass/Dragon. I based it after an oriental dragon (even though they don't have wings, but hey, they're more of a gathering of leaves on its shoulders than actual wings. Some oriental dragons have clouds over their shoulders, so I put leafy wings instead).

So yeah, enjoy this sketch. xD

~Starry

wow i love your starer ideas. i really hope they actually have something like this for the evolutions. ♥♥♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back