• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics: Aftermath (T) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Srry, N-O spells no. :(

Okay, lemme get this straight:

There is now one spot left in each group.

Skymin is accepted.

Game over can now enter Gully, and is therefore accepted.

Supervegeta is reserved for Khamja (yes, I get 20$)

Fearless is on Khamja too.

And Deepimpact is also in Khamja.

That about sums it up.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I think you're making the wrong decision by turning away someone just 'cause they don't know the series (and if it's a matter of spots, last I checked there's still one open for leader for Khamja and one for another Gully member...), but nothing I can do, sadly *shrug*

Anyways, I'll try to finish by tonight, but it really depends on how long I'm forced to work on college stuff, orz

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Xilfer123 said:
Game Over: Your SU is totally brilliant. There's just one problem. All the spots for Clan Gully are full. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to be a member of Khamja. If you change that and anything else to adapt to that, you're good. So right now you're pending.

Oh darn... I'll get right to that. My ba-

Xilfer123 said:
Game Over can now enter Gully, and is therefore accepted.

Supervegeta is reserved for Khamja.

THANK YOU SUPERVEGETA!!! You're awesome. :D I'm sure you did that because you wanted to be on Khamja's side, but thanks anyways! XD

Thank you Xilfer123 for letting me join!

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Oh darn... I'll get right to that. My ba-

THANK YOU SUPERVEGETA!!! You're awesome. :D I'm sure you did that because you wanted to be on Khamja's side, but thank anyways! XD

Thank you Xilfer123 for letting me join!

NP. Your SU was one of the best. Let's just hope your RPing skills match with it. xD, jk jk.

So, anyone up for Khamja leader, cuz we can't start without one. My SU's up tomorrow. As for when we start, you should see this in the RP corner then.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hm... Let me ask someone. I would love to be, but I honestly thought everybody and their brother would be signing up as the Khamja leader. Not to mention you said that everyone can only have one character. Anyways, let me ask someone. I think they might be interested.

Also, I edited my SU a little bit. Just added what Zellum uses in battle. Um... Should we post abilities and equipment for our characters?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hm... Let me ask someone. I would love to be, but I honestly thought everybody and their brother would be signing up as the Khamja leader. Not to mention you said that everyone can only have one character. Anyways, let me ask someone. I think they might be interested.

Also, I edited my SU a little bit. Just added what Zellum uses in battle. Um... Should we post abilities and equipment for our characters?

Thanks.

That's basically optional. As you can gain more and more abilities/equipment throughout the RP. Don't forget, other than being in your respective clan, this RP is also kinda about your life in the world of Ivalice. Clans aren't on duty all the time, and when they're not, you can go do sum personal stuff or somethin. All will be revealed when the RP starts :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Zellum's gonna have plenty to do. Meditating, drinking sake, training, reading, drinking sake, and just admiring the world. XD

Zellum's abilities... If he was in the actual FFTA2 game, he would be like this:

Action: Martial Arts- Pummel, Dark Fist, Holy Strike, Inner Focus, Cross-Counter (Master Monk abilities)
Action: Discipline- Roundhouse, Air Render, Earth Render, Aurablast, Revive, Exorcise, Holy Sign (White Monk abilities)
Reaction: Blink Counter (Master Monk ability)
Support: Shieldbearer (Warrior ability)

Here are the links with the description of the abilities:

White Monk
Warrior
Master Monk

Is that a bit much? What do you all think?

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zellum's gonna have plenty to do. Meditating, drinking sake, training, reading, drinking sake, and just admiring the world. XD

Zellum's abilites... If he was in actual FFTA2 game, he would be like this:

Action: Martial Arts- Pummel, Dark Fist, Holy Strike, Inner Focus, Cross-Counter (Master Monk abilities)
Action: Discipline- Roundhouse, Air Render, Earth Render, Aurablast, Revive, Exorcise, Holy Sign (White Monk abilities)
Reaction: Blink Counter (Master Monk ability)
Support: Shieldbearer (Warrior ability)

Here are the links with the description of the abilities:

White Monk
Warrior
Master Monk

Is that a bit much? What do you all think?

I think it's great. Don't worry, I've played through FFTA and FFTA2 and unlocked all jobs, mastered them all and got all secret jobs/characters :P

Don't worry, you didn't overdo it, in fact, I think it's very neat arranging your abilities like this. You got everything set before the RP starts. I even recommend doing this kind of arranging to others. Good job, man. :D

I have a pretty straight idea of my character's SU. I might have it up today or tomorrow, but I got a cold too, so that sux. :P

Edit: OKAY! Here is my SU, I couldn't wait:

Name: Gaol Coppersun

Race: Moogle

Job: Moogle Knight / Bard

Side: Gully

Appearance: In terms of appearance, Gaol isn't such a regular moogle. He's Albino, albino being completely white. Almost any living thing apart from plantlife can be albino. He was born with a white pom-pom, white wings and slightly paler skin than other Moogles. Despite all this, he is tall above average for a Moogle. He has a slight tuft of snow-white hair upon his head, which matches perfectly with his pale skin and the same-coloured pompom growing from it. His eyes, as with most albino, are red. Bright red, just dark enough so nobody will think they're pink. His ears are rather short, being only three forths their normal height. However, somehow this gives Gaol excelerated hearing. Gaol likes to keep his fur tidy, and so brushes it every now and then. The only place he cannot reach is the tip of his ears, so they remain as scruffy as ever. The rest of him would appear to be groomed every day.

Gaol wears the normal getup for a Bard. The wooden-like boots and the short, moogle-sized, brown baggypants, along with the light blue Bard shirt, however it has green buttons, pockets and lining, as opposed to the usual yellow. Over this he wears the short, formal vest that every Bard should have, with a blue bow tie under an absurdly large ruff. His arms are covered with long dark blue sleeves extenduing from the vest, all the way down to the wrist where they are folded to reveal the white underneath.

Unknown to the naked eye, however, under all this is concealed chain-mail, silver, glistening chan-mail. Under his light blue shirt, Gaol has a belt, with his Adamant Blade strapped to it. Over his right shoulder he has another strap, clearly holding his Shining Lute across his back.

History: Gaol was named after the hero Gaol from the book. He was born into a rich family, with a duke and duchess for parents. He was raised to be a Moogle Knight, like his father, and his father before him, and the whole lineage of Coppersun. However, the poor boy Gaol always wanted to be a Bard. He loved, enjoyed, and hade a passion for nothing but music, and wanted to be able to create some of his own brilliant tunes someday. His father, however, home-schooled him to be a Moogle Knight, he was trained in the ways of his father, but was never any good. For he lacked the enthusiasm. Instead, the training his father gave him only inspired him to develop his own style of fighting. He used absurd techniques, teaching himself to be nimble, quick but powerful. He bested his slow father many times over, and defeated the likes of Bangaa and Hume alike. Unfortunately, this was never enough for Gaol's father, and eventually he renounced him, and taught his brother, Zyle, the way of the Mog Knight.

Gaol was distraught. At the age of fourteen he'd been left to wander the streets. He'd been reduced from duke's heir to practically nobody. He had no parents, as far as anybody knew. Eventually he was taken in by a bunch of street rabble. kids of all sorts of ages and species. A group dedicated to surviving. Over the next five years, they got to know Gaol, and he taught them everything he knew of how to fight. Eventually they grew from a small rabble, to a band of thieves, to a gang in their small town. Their leader, of course, was Gaol.
By the time he'd become nineteen years old, Gaol had had enough of stealing and ravaging, he figured he'd made enough money to start a life. He bid adios to his rabble of thieves, bought his own home, and made a comfortable living. After a year, he grew bored and decided it was time to do what he'd always dreamed of: Make music.

The Moogle Knight got a job as a Bard in less than a year, everyone saw him as a prodigy. However, during the course of that year, Gaol had already decided that he wanted to use his newfound skills in a clan. He found Clan Gully, the famous clan which he had heard so much about, had started to investigate the recent shift in nature under a new leader. Gaol became obsessed with joining them. After countless asking and asking and asking, he finally caught up to them, and proved his worth to them.

He is a great warrior and an asset to the clan, able to aid his allies while flawlessely striking down his foes. And evades blows easily due to his small stature. He wields an Adamant Blade that he had stolen from a distant traveller-blacksmith who came into town. Along with that, he wields the beautiful Shining Lute he recieved as a gift from the guild of the Bard.

Personality: Gaol is a very social, interactive person. He has no problem making new friends, getting along with just about anyone easily. This leads to not having many enemies. He is also very graceful and peaceful. He always tries to stay optimistic, and is very nice to be around. His witty remarks will get him out of anything, and he is quite trained in verbal combat as well as physical. He can make just about anyone laugh, but he won't even try if he knows they don't have a sense of humor, as he hates getting embarrassed.

Gaol is competitive, very competitive, and always loves a challenge. He is confident and is always sure he can win, but he's not vain. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't get angry easily or often. Despite all this, when he does get angry, he gets very angry, and almost always attacks physically, unless he doesn't want to hurt that person.
Gaol isn't very sensitive, and isn't very sympathetic either, but he is compassionate. He will aid his allies in battle and outside of battle whenever he can, in fact, he takes pleasure in it.

Gaol is a Moogle and he is proud, he does not get angry often, and he is not sensititve, but if someone spits on the name of Moogle, that's when they light the fuse. He has no pride in his heritage, name or even his fighting capability, but he has pride in his status as a Moogle.

Password: I made the rules, you stupid me! :P XDDD jk jk

Other: Nope.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wait, well, hold on, little dude. I have never played the series either....looks like I'm bowing out, then...see ya guys around...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
That's cool bigger bro. I also get you got college and stuff. I wouldn't know how much time that takes -_-

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm out as well, I've played final Fantasy and know the basics of it but not this particular game. I've only played Final Fantasy 13

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well, sorry dude, I've only played a bit of the game, and I don't think that's enough for me to RP in this. If there are still spots open later, I'll make sure I join as soon as I'm a bit more into the game and familiar with the world. So, count me out...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Count me out too. Quite honestly, as awesome as the RP seems, I feel uncomfortable working with someone who doesn't give others a chance. (Why do you think Wikis, Guides, and Let's Plays exist? The players who do know the series can also help, too!) That sexist remark you made to Supervegeta in your VM convo. with him was also rather immature :/

Anyways, if you change your mind about who can join, then drop me a VM! Good luck recruiting other players!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Gonna have to go with everyone else here and pull out.

I was looking forward to this, but this was extremely disappointing for me to see something like this. As much as I like Final Fantasy Tactics, I support my friends and my fellow roleplayers more.

Good luck with the rest of your roleplay.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hm... I haven't really played FFTA2 past the first few missions... I don't really think I meet the requirements to be in... I'm going to have to bow out as well. :\

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
R you kidding me? What is this? Some kind of revolt for not letting Nakuzami in? *sigh* I'm done trying. Mod, please close this RP :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well then. At the request of the Game Master, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back