• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Riolu Trivia: In PT/HG/SS(Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver), what is the only Psychic move that Riolu can be taught by the move tutor?
The only Psychic move he can learn by move tutor, is Role Play.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well the answer is: Zen Headbutt. Congrats to Rio448! (Sorry if it happens to be incorrect information, it was from Serebii)

Heres the next trivia question:
What is Lucario's Base and Max Pokeathlon stats for Skill?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Oh oh I got this one!
Base: 4/5
Max: 5/5 obviously (unless I misunderstood the question)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Correct the right answer is 4/5 base and 5/5 max for Lucario's Skill attribute for Pokeathlon.

The next trivia question will be posted sometime next week! Congrats to Olih who got it right the first time!

olih

Years
Yayness! I finally got something right! Wait, are we allowed to post trivia questions too? I was just wondering.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Here is another trivia question:
What is the only way (besides using cheats) to teach Riolu Aura Sphere?

Also, just a reminder that the Riolu Drawing contest will end in three days, but I might extend it a couple of more days because there has only been about 1-3 submissions so far.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
Here is another trivia question:
What is the only way (besides using cheats) to teach Riolu Aura Sphere?

Also, just a reminder that the Riolu Drawing contest will end in three days, but I might extend it a couple of more days because there has only been about 1-3 submissions so far.

You have to get the special event one from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. :D

I would LOVE to enter the contest, it's just so hard to find time with school and all. Dx

I guess I'll try my best though.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
You have to get the special event one from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. :D

I would LOVE to enter the contest, it's just so hard to find time with school and all. Dx

I guess I'll try my best though.
Yes, that is correct. Transferring Riolu from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia grants your Riolu with the Aura Sphere move.

As far as the contest goes, I think i'll push it back to October 20th. It's the longest i've ever seen a contest last, but with only a few entries, school, and many people who are still trying to submit their drawings or work on them, I think it would be best if I extended the contest time. Also, don't feel rushed or anything, just take your time with the drawing. It's better to submit a drawing you put a lot of time and effort into instead of submitting a last minute, quick drawing because they usually end up looking better when you take a lot of time drawing it anyways.

Rio448

Hoenn Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
Yes, that is correct. Transferring Riolu from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia grants your Riolu with the Aura Sphere move.

As far as the contest goes, I think i'll push it back to October 20th. It's the longest i've ever seen a contest last, but with only a few entries, school, and many people who are still trying to submit their drawings or work on them, I think it would be best if I extended the contest time. Also, don't feel rushed or anything, just take your time with the drawing. It's better to submit a drawing you put a lot of time and effort into instead of submitting a last minute, quick drawing because they usually end up looking better when you take a lot of time drawing it anyways.

October 20th? Damn, I wanna know how well I did compared to everyone else :P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yeah, it's a long wait from now, but I only changed the date to be fair to others. Don't worry though, everyone will know of the results soon enough in the next month!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I would love to join the group!

Activeness: As much as possible
Pokemon Partner: Robo-Lucario (Male Lucario, he's a robot Lucario)
Why: I love Riolu and Lucario
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I would love to join the group!

Activeness: As much as possible
Pokemon Partner: Robo-Lucario (Male Lucario, he's a robot Lucario)
Why: I love Riolu and Lucario
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the group!

Here is an easy Riolu trivia question for everyone:
What is the description of Riolu in Pokemon Platinum?

olih

Years
Sorry, I haven't been active at all... D: I hope to fix that.
Description of Riolu in Platinum.
It has the peculiar power of being able to see emotions such as joy and rage in the form of waves.
And welcome to the club, Masterge77.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Good job olih, you got the trivia question correct! They are for the most part easy to answer anyways, so I don't really expect a wrong answer from anyone.

Moving away from trivia questions for a while, lets start off October with some non trivia questions!

If you could own anything Lucario or Riolu related in the world, what would it be and why?
I would probably want to own a Lucario and Riolu statue that I could place somewhere either inside or outside my house. I think having a statue for them somewhere around the inside or outside of my house would be interesting, even though i'm not sure where I would place them at... But i'll figure it out eventually!

olih

Years
Yay! Though I cheated and used Bulbapedia...
If you could own anything Lucario or Riolu related in the world, what would it be and why?
A LUCARIO, of course. Or a plushie of both. I love plushies~

Last edited:

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years

a plushie of a lucario ^_^ hes so adorable as a plushie! :3 or a lucario outfit/fursuit or a lucario... HES SO AWESOME!!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back