• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh crap it's a scary-doodle

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I usually don't. I've become somewhat squeamish, and I try to avoid watching super-scary movies or playing M-rated games that have the REALLY nasty stuff. Those just aren't my thing. That might be why I don't get into Halloween much...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't watch alot of horror movies, though I'm usually able to tolerate them while watching. Some of the really scary ones tend to linger on me for a while after watching and sometimes I have hard time getting to sleep the night after watching, but eventually I do.

Years
Takes a lot for me to be scared. I love horror games and films; they are my favourite genre.

I am not bothered by a lot of things that some people get freaked out over. I think I am just warped in that sense! XD​

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Sometimes I don't get scared by these stuff, since I written stories that were kind of like them. But when I get scared, I tend to be with people or just hug my teddy bear for comfort.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I tend to get scared ridiculously easily by scary things in video games. I get scared just facing those blue ogre creatures in Twilight Princess and have to keep pausing :P When it comes to movies, it's not quite as bad.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I don't really deal much with either. I find most things that try to be "scary" to be utterly boring and predictable. Some of that stuff grosses me out, yes. But it disgusts me much more than it terrifies me.

I'm more scared when people sneak up behind me IRL. And I've found out that the New Jersey Turnpike packs in more horrors than any scary movie or game.

Back