• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
you hath been rejected due to the fact that my wide array of frozen treats brings many young suitors to my manor. i could teach you my technique, but i would have to charge a substantial fee.

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
banned because its a meme lol. there is this self portrait from 1793 and the pose looks like its from our time, its pretty weird. but anyways the meme is when you caption the pic with stuff from the present and make it sound like its from the past. for example what i said was referring to the lyrics "my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard" and "i can teach you, but i would have to charge". look up joseph ducreux the pic is him pointing towards you and it looks like a pose from the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back