• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

Does MC have a Battle Data Chart? Most people put it in their Squad pages, but he doesn't have one, so...? I'll ignore it for now, but if he does, someone link it please.

Alright, with Squads, Squad 2 is the ninja squad in the anime, but I'm not sure how it is in here. Likewise, I'm not sure if Squad 10 has any special abilities. So they're neutral on that.

Their zanpakutou... MC's is very powerful, with the massive focus on heat and fire, while Min's focuses largely on making Kidou more powerful, though she also uses a lot of fiery based Hadou. It's a tough choice, but I'm leaning towards MC.

Spoiler:

Ilpeh...is it just me...or did Rasencero say Graceful, not minchan? Anyways, I see MC and Graceful, so that's what I am voting on:

MC: Lots and lots of fire...
Graceful: Lots of Ice and some illusions...

Fire beats ice in my book, so MC wins there. Plus, Graceful's illusion requires the opponent to become very emotional; if MC activates his final bankai, he shouldn't feel emotional at all, shattering the illusion, so he wins there as well.

Sorry Graceful, but I think MC has the advantage, so I vote for Merciless Cremator(which I just realized, your name and Zanpakuto match completely. :0 Mind=blown.)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Or kick them in the face.

Ilpeh...is it just me...or did Rasencero say Graceful, not minchan? Anyways, I see MC and Graceful, so that's what I am voting on:
Okay, either:
1. I am incapable of reading.
2. He changed it after I read it but before I quoted it.
3. I am incapable of reading.

For MC and Graceful...
Squad wise: Like I said before, I'm not sure if MC uses the Ninja-ness of the anime, and the same for Graceful. If they do, then... I think squad 4 has the advantage.

Again, I don't know about MC's BDC.

While I also think that fire>ice (Pokemon is affecting my thinking), Graceful's hypnosis would still affect MC. However, I don't think it would be enough (what does the hypnosis actually do?).

Overall, I think I'll go with MC.

Years
Livewire-taichou at your service~

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Well ILP even if you can't read, I'm glad you bothered to read my updates. XD

And LOL Pokemon battle chart influences. XD

Umm the reason I specifically decided to post RIGHT NOW is to say that after watching today's episode of Bleach on TV I must say that even though I've read the chapter and watched the episode before, I still can never believe how creepy Mayuri is. I mean come on. That whole ability to make the enemy superhuman and suffer for like 100 years. That's really cruel. XD And uhh I just think it's really really weird that he replaced his organs and stuff... I'm sorry for ranting randomly. But I wanted to say it somewhere and hey, any other place either A, takes too long to load, *cough*sppf*cough* or B, is flooded with people who have no idea what I'm talking about. XD

Oh and I'm voting for MC to win~ Uhh I DID read the infos more or less. Just... I'm too lazy to actually write out my reasoning. But I have reasoning, I assure you. LOL

Okay I'll shut up now. XD

edit:
oh before I go...

Did anyone else realize that we have zero people in squad 8? LOL

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
It's made the last couple of chapters more entertaining though hasn't it Live_Wire. xD

Also, not sure if anybody in here watches Gintama but i lol'd.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode (I wrote while watching, so this text is massive)

New season.

New opening.

THE opening.

THE OPENING. I LOVE IT.

It's almost on the same level as the last one, if not above it. Really good.
I miss the true Bleach-feeling from the last opening though.

But so far so good.
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I also vote for MC, so the winner of round 2 = Merciless Cremator!

Fight fire with fire!
--------------Round 3!----------------------
Merciless Cremator-----Vs.-----Eternal Nightmare

-------------------Fight!-------------------

ILP said:
2. He changed it after I read it but before I quoted it.

You misspelled "I am incapable of reading."

Minchan said:
I'm sorry for ranting randomly.

Don't worry, it seems to be contagious.
Exhibit A. *points at post above*

-Lapras- said:
Also, not sure if anybody in here watches Gintama but i lol'd.

It's on the list....
lol

New opening is epic. Every Ban Kai until now in a couple of minutes.
The song isn't that bad either. :P
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Loved the new opening, i did like the last endding better but meh.

New arc
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
OMGOMGOMGNEWCHAPTERISOUTOMGOMGOMG

I don't want to spoil it before people read it, but...

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
"OMG" Indeed. XD
However,
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Fight fire with fire!

You're doing it by random, right? Perhaps you should take out the names of people who have already fought, just so that we can see everyone fighting, and not a few people fighting a lot of people.

For the fight... I'll just compare zanpakutous, for obvious reasons.
MC would win in a Shikai only battle, definitely. His Fire Wall will be a very good defensive weapon against Nightmare's attacks. The sheer power of Sorrow Flame and Demise Creating Super Inferno Blast is enough as a finisher.

And in Bankai, Nightmare's is much more limited with how long he can use it. Not to mention MC's Supernove Blast Burn would be incredibly useful against Nightmare. While he can use Nine Tail Guard I don't think it would be enough to protect him entirely from the power of TWO fire-type Bankais, and even if it did, he would be so worn out that a few more fireballs should finish him off.

So MC.

Don't worry, it seems to be contagious.
Exhibit A. *points at post above*
8D My bug is spreading!

Manga:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Or just this. I think this is a better wording for what I wanted to say.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

Anime:
Spoiler:

I will have a vote for the fight later...Very busy weekend=Too tired to do much more than the usualy Anime/Manga comments...zzzzzzzzz

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Been busy with school and house work.
Only a few more weeks an then I'm on summer break, though. :)

Why didn't anyone send me an IM or PM or VM to tell me that you started the voting battles already?!
I should know this stuffs in case I need to help out. >.>
And woo on my winning my first battle! =D
But maybe we could have a loser's re-match division too.
Those are always kind of fun, and gives some a sort of second chance.

Is it just me or are the zanpakuto links on the first page for pluses, who are suddenly named wholes, gone? I was looking for interesting match-ups for the next round...
Oh well, we have squad members so for now it'll be ok.
Umm, that could be because none of the remaining Wholes have posted a zanpakuto.
Most are just members that joined and then never posted again.

Does MC have a Battle Data Chart? Most people put it in their Squad pages, but he doesn't have one, so...? I'll ignore it for now, but if he does, someone link it please.
Yes he does have a BDC, actually.
I was gonna have him make a squad page once he became the captain.
But he just never was active enough to become captain.

Btw, here is a webpage of with all the current charts on them.

Did anyone else realize that we have zero people in squad 8? LOL
Yeah, that seems to be the phantom squad...in both clubs.

New season.

New opening.

THE opening.

THE OPENING. I LOVE IT.

But so far so good.
Spoiler:
My comments/replies in bold, in the spoiler.

Fight fire with fire!

Maybe you should pick some one other than MC to fight.
I think it'd be best to make this like a tournament style.

New opening is epic. Every Ban Kai until now in a couple of minutes.
The song isn't that bad either. :P
Spoiler:
I feel the same, a great start to the new arc. I'm very interested.

Loved the new opening, i did like the last endding better but meh.

New arc
Spoiler:
My comments/replies in bold, in the spoiler.

"OMG" Indeed. XD
However,
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
OH CRAP. I read the beginning of that spoiler thing with the info on the new anime series... I MUST CATCH UP!!!!!!!!!

But I do love the current (on my watching schedule) opening. At first I didn't like it much but now I love it. Don't wanna spoil the new one by listening to it before I'm up to it though.

I... kinda already spoiled it though, by reading the beginning of that spoiler thingy..... >.<

Well I guess I'll be catching up now... I can't seem to sleep (even though it's 4:30 AM and I have school tomorrow) so umm yeah. To Crunchyroll I shall go.

Seriously though, watch on Crunchyroll. They get the episodes the FASTEST (only an hour after Japanese broadcast time) and it supports the creators.

And if anyone wants, I have some free all access passes that you can use... I think they'd activate when you decide to use them... They expire periodically and most of mine just end up rotting. So if you want one, to watch Bleach as soon as it comes out, in high quality, and while actually supporting the creators, let me know.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Lapras- said:
Spoiler:
I'd give it... 4 chapters.
Spoiler:
Presumably, yes.
EDIT: QUOTE TAG Y U NO WORK?!
EDIT2: QUOTE TAG Y U SO STUPID?!
Why didn't anyone send me an IM or PM or VM to tell me that you started the voting battles already?!
I should know this stuffs in case I need to help out. >.>
XD Help out with what? It's something simple enough that Rasen can easily handle on his own.

Yes he does have a BDC, actually.
I was gonna have him make a squad page once he became the captain.
But he just never was active enough to become captain.
Ah.
510 is toooootally not overpowered.

Yeah, that seems to be the phantom squad...in both clubs.
XD Actually, I was talking to my sister about the Bleach clubs I'm in, and she said that if she joins OHGODIHOPENOT then she'd join Squad 8.

Spoiler:
XDDD That would be HILARIOUS.
Seriously though, watch on Crunchyroll. They get the episodes the FASTEST (only an hour after Japanese broadcast time) and it supports the creators.

And if anyone wants, I have some free all access passes that you can use... I think they'd activate when you decide to use them... They expire periodically and most of mine just end up rotting. So if you want one, to watch Bleach as soon as it comes out, in high quality, and while actually supporting the creators, let me know.
I might get one for my Summer holidays, because my sister and I watch Bleach in marathons, and I guess it'd be easy to let the new filler arc build up in episodes and catch up halfway or something.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
XD Help out with what? It's something simple enough that Rasen can easily handle on his own.
Well, the BDC page and my suggestions on the tournament... >.>

Ah.
510 is toooootally not overpowered.
Yeah, most every captain is overpowered, according to their charts. Including me, probably.

XD Actually, I was talking to my sister about the Bleach clubs I'm in, and she said that if she joins OHGODIHOPENOT then she'd join Squad 8.
Aww, but that sounds like it'd be fun...for us anyway. :p

Years
Long time no see. Zameric, I'd understand if you want to demote me or anything. I haven't been really active here. XD;

Okay, either:
1. I am incapable of reading.
3. I am incapable of reading.

Yes you are. If it had been in binary, then I think you wouldn't have misread it. :P

New season.

New opening.

THE opening.

THE OPENING. I LOVE IT.

But so far so good.
Spoiler:

Ohh. Reminds me of how long I've missed on the anime. After this semester ends I'll try to catch up. XD What episode number is the latest one, btw?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Been busy with school and house work.
Only a few more weeks an then I'm on summer break, though. :)

But maybe we could have a loser's re-match division too.
Those are always kind of fun, and gives some a sort of second chance.

Most are just members that joined and then never posted again.

Spoiler:

Same here. Final next week. :P

XD That made me lol. Then the loser of the rematch would feel even more depressed. XDD

Not me, right?

That's gonna be really fun if it happens. XD

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back