• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Ack, I'm stuck, how can you advance in years?
Ah! A person in need of help!
*cracks knuckles*
Ok!
You know how each time you beat a level and a boss, there's a tree at the end that fills up your chalice? Well, once you beat 3 levels like that, the chalice will fill completely to the top with myrrh. After you do that, you've collected all the myrrh you needed. Each year requires 3 dungeons to complete, and once you do that there is a cutscene about your adventures that year. (the stories from your journal) After that, you're back in your hometown, ready to set off for your next year!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Single player is way too easy. I think they double on attack so u can beat bosses and stuff faster. But thats the fun of it all.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
it cost WAY too much. I'll have to sell all my gold just to buy one piece of it. I just started my 2nd year...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I just got mythril armor, it took a while to get the money though

Yet another question by me-On the strategy giude, it says on the maps there are 3 cycles on each level, but I don't kow how to advance in the cycles.How can I got to cycles 2&3 on each level?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
DragonTrainer said:
I just got mythril armor, it took a while to get the money though

Yet another question by me-On the strategy giude, it says on the maps there are 3 cycles on each level, but I don't kow how to advance in the cycles.How can I got to cycles 2&3 on each level?

What cycles? I just lost twice to the Golbin boss. I'm on the verge of getting a strategy guide.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, on the strategy guides, it has a chart that has cycles 1, 2 and 3 on it, and tells you what's in them.I just don't know how to get to cycles 2&3

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well im almost finshed im on year 6(one drop), and i finaly figured out how to cast holy...lol

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
DragonTrainer said:
Doesn't holy require Life+Fire/Blizzard/Thunder?
Yeah thats easy. BTW Scyther did u use strategy guides?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I just rented it yesterday. It's awsome ^_^!!!!!! I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing but it's still fun ^_-

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yea, I took me like a week to figure it out, but it rocks!

I recommend you buy it

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
I am on year 10. I got this game when it came out. I play it with 3 people and I choose a Liltly as well as my brother and my friend.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I rented it Saturday. It's really fun! I like the part were you need no MP for spells. XD

If I had two more GC-GBA Link Cables (and a permanent Crystal Chronicles disc) I could have 3 people play.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I tried playing it with Teara when she rented it. I couldn't keep up with everything though, but then again I don't like killing things, even on a game. Narturally Teara had a blast running around and killing things while I tried to stop her.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Teara said:
I tried playing it with Teara when she rented it. I couldn't keep up with everything though, but then again I don't like killing things, even on a game. Narturally Teara had a blast running around and killing things while I tried to stop her.
Good ol' Teara! Hehe.....
I'm practically the tank compared to my sisters. I do all the action things since I have the most life, strength, and defense. Unfortunately for my older sister, she tried to get a lot of everything and thus, isn't as good as me when it comes to power, and isn't as good as my sister when it comes to magic. I've been in that situation before, so I decided not to do it.

Oh and Becky, don't think about it as killing things, think about it as putting them out of their misery hehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back