• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club

santadidit102

GFX Artist
Years
ooooooo can i join?btw,im having trouble with that ghost in the big pkmn funeral building in lavender

_________edit___________
im not having trouble ne more....i need ed the silph scope :) :sean: :3: :lg: :14: :bone: :pokeball: :latias: :20: :psy copy: :chu: :15: :may: :4: :1: :meow: :5: :10: :mew: :7: :11: :kec: :19: :os: :12: :8: :mew2: :18: :fr: :top: :17: :dragonite :snea: :16: :donut: :king: :2: :9: :13:

Last edited:

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
You can join santadidit102!

MEMBER LIST:
Owner:AttackRage555(Mewtwo Trainer)
Co-Owner:Nessie(Mew Trainer)
Co-Owner 2:Pokemon_Veteran(Moltres trainer)

PiroMunkie(Juoinur Trainer)
blue(Youngster)
eevee_evolutions(Youngster)
santadidit102(Youngster)

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
don't worry,You'll get a shiny soon.
now i have a problem with SPPf.(Serebiiforums.com)
That's my own Problem,I'll handle it.
So...A new topic?
How about....
Where are you in RS/FR/LG?

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
Years
Well I'm currently at the Three Islands.I could leave there and take on Sabrina but I dont really feel like it.Plus I have to wait for my older brother to catch up with me in the game.

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
Years
Really?Neat.I cant wait to beat the E4.After I beat them I'm going to get around to training all my pokemon and finally raising my Alakazam and getting my Machamp and nidoking.Also my bro thinks I need to wait till after I beat the E4 to catch Zapdos.

Back